Product import not working

exquisite

Hi,

I am unable to import products. If I click the button "Edit" on Aliexpress product page nothing happens. And if I click the button "Import", I only get the airplanes covering the screen but nothing is imported. You can try replicating the issue yourself using your demo (woodemo.alidropship.com)

This import feature worked before the changes to the layout of the Aliexpress website. Can you resolve it please?

I have:
AliDropship Woo 1.4.9.
WooCommerce 3.6.2.
AliDropship Chrome Extension 2.7.13.10
Wordpress 5.1.1

kevgl

Heya, can you check if there's a "Images to be imported: ... " in the upper toolbar of your WordPress website?
It looks like as in the picture i've sent.

Attachments

• ok.PNG
    ok.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 8

exquisite

Heya, can you check if there's a "Images to be imported: ... " in the upper toolbar of your WordPress website?
It looks like as in the picture i've sent.
Yes there is this message, I'm importing images directly on my website.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 12.31.17.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 12.31.17.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 9

kevgl

Yes there is this message, I'm importing images directly on my website.
I was trying to find out if there were images importing that could have reduced the importing of products. It looks like this is not the problem.

Why i wanted to know is because i have slow importing to. Went importing yesterday and it took well over 12 hours to import all the images (650 images) for about 70 products.

exquisite

I was trying to find out if there were images importing that could have reduced the importing of products. It looks like this is not the problem.

Why i wanted to know is because i have slow importing to. Went importing yesterday and it took well over 12 hours to import all the images (650 images) for about 70 products.
Not sure I understand you?

Anyway, the issue still persists and furthermore, when importing a product it doesn't load the variant names properly.

e.g. this product: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32900400044.html loads variant names as in the attached screenshot, which is clearly wrong:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 18.53.43.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 18.53.43.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 7

daudi250

For the images what i do is dont't import them as the titles will be like 323545345345 something. This is not good for the SEO perspective. You are not the only one getting the images from AliExpress. I think the images will count as a duplicate content in terms of image title.

Here is what I do:

I only import the product from AliExpress with no images. Since i am specific to one country, so i dont use variation. (if i do use variations, i dont get the images imported). I do them manually.

You can save images from AliExpress and they will be saved in jp2 format. This format cannot be used by your WordPress website.

Google on how to convert jp2 into PNG or JPG. you will find bundle of webs. Use the free one and convert the images from jp2 to jpg or PNG.

Voila! and then upload them to your website. Might be a long process, but worth a shot.