niche price went up

jinns

Hi guys,
the product for my niche went up in price from $10 to $22-25. how to negotiate with supplier?

omktg

Did you try to find a new supplier? On AliExpress you can find other suppliers for the same product.

Direct Webstore

Doesn't Alidropship plugin do automated price synchronisation?
Yes, it does. But this problem has nothing to do with that. This problem is a seller massively increasing the price of a product from $10 to $22-25. So he needs to find another seller with a cheaper product.

ClarenceM

place order with supplier, but choose to pay later, then negotiate price. Instead of losing business supplier will adjust the price!

Direct Webstore

One drawback to your evil plan ... lol ;)
place order with supplier, but choose to pay later, then negotiate price. Instead of losing business supplier will adjust the price!
You can't pay later. The order can't be processed until you pay.

And if you could, it would delay the processing of your order by days or possibly even weeks. A good way to piss off customers and lose future business. And extorting the seller is not very polite either.

In my humble opinion ... just follow the usual and more polite route and negotiate with the seller after you have made quite a few transactions with them. Developing a good relationship with a seller helps a lot when it comes to problems or refunds.

If one followed your plan and one day you had to get a refund or some other problem, the seller may remember "Oh, that's the rude bastard who tried to extort me by not paying and trying to force me to drop my price AFTER he placed the order. Fu#k him! I'll make him wait a week or two longer before I reply!" LOL

Be nice to your sellers and they will be nice to you. (Drop-shipping Proverb of the Day) .

:)

Last edited: