The product is not available for purchase ?

EzE

Hi everybody,
I have a problem when I want to "place an order automatically", I have an error message of the type: "The product is not available for purchase" and "Products in your cart are different from the ordered products".
I turned off and delete almost all plugins (even the one of Alidropship), I changed supplier, I even changed product type and I still have the same error!
I tested my product on my other site and alidropship works great, but not on this site: /
Do you have a solution other than to reinstall everything because I already have orders in progress?
Thanks for your help :)

error.jpg
PS: translated with google translate, I am french ^^

Comely

I am getting same problem when try to place order automatically , I have checked the product of my website is already in stock in aliexpress .

Also not updating the customer address automatically.

EzE

Hello, I have identified my problem: it comes from the AliExpress account that blocks. I have not solved this problem yet but on my other dropshipping site, my aliexpress account has the option "Dropshipping Center" that I can not find on the account that does not work.
After several tries the blocking comes from Aliexpress and not the site itself or the plugin.
I hope to quickly find a solution and help all those who have the same problem as me.

Comely

Hello, I have identified my problem: it comes from the AliExpress account that blocks. I have not solved this problem yet but on my other dropshipping site, my aliexpress account has the option "Dropshipping Center" that I can not find on the account that does not work.
After several tries the blocking comes from Aliexpress and not the site itself or the plugin.
I hope to quickly find a solution and help all those who have the same problem as me.
I use only one account for both of my site, and I dont have "dropshipping centre" option :oops:. how to enable the "Dropshipping Center" option ?

Sorry for my English :/

Designed for Chrome browser
I was with the same problem and the support did not solve the problem.

I decided to deal with the problem myself and solved it alone, I know what anguish this situation creates.

I'd love to share the solution!
1. Clicking → Control + Shift + Delete
2. Choose Advanced
3. Time range - All time
4. Mark everything except:
- passwords and other sign-in data
- autofill form data
5. Clear data

Screenshot_3.png

Successfully!

Comely

Sorry for my English :/

Designed for Chrome browser
I was with the same problem and the support did not solve the problem.

I decided to deal with the problem myself and solved it alone, I know what anguish this situation creates.

I'd love to share the solution!
1. Clicking → Control + Shift + Delete
2. Choose Advanced
3. Time range - All time
4. Mark everything except:
- passwords and other sign-in data
- autofill form data
5. Clear data

View attachment 8711

Successfully!
Hi , Tried but still the problem persists. I am now manually placing order.

Try to remove all add-ons that you have on the Chrome including alidropship
And then try to do this action.

Once you've done this, you'll install the alidropship plugin
Let me know if it worked for you :)

Johannes

When I try to place an order I get this error each time on aliexpress
The product(s) in your shopping cart is/are currently not available for order.

The products, however are available and when placing an order on an different Aliexpress . account, i'm able to order these products. I also can't proceed to the checkout.

Any idea what's going wrong here? I might think it has to do with the link or something...

aminech

I have this issue:

capture-jpg.8743