Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

erikutjiz

Fatal error:
The encoded file /home/------/-------/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0

I tried in every cPanel php still not working.. what i have to do?

erikutjiz

When i download alidropship plugin 7.1 then writing you need download plugin 7.2... The i tried to change php to 7.1. Then shows the same error...

Direct Webstore

When i download alidropship plugin 7.1 then writing you need download plugin 7.2... The i tried to change php to 7.1.
??? My head hurts. That makes no sense.

Just do this...

1. Go to cPanel and set your PHP to 7.2
2. Go to https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ and download the Alidropship Woo PHP 7.2
3. Deactivate and delete the current plugin
4. Upload and activate the 7.2 plugin you downloaded.

That should 100% work. If not .... there is something wrong with your host. Write to your host's support.

Direct Webstore

Well there are only two possible reasons...

1. You're doing something wrong
2. There's a problem with your host.

For "1" ... write to support@alidropship.com and give them your WP-Admin URL, username and password as well as your cPanel URL, username and password.

For "2' ... Write to your host's support.

There is no way the plugin is at fault as I am using Aliwoo PHP 7.2 with no problems at all.

;)

Direct Webstore

1. Go to cPanel and set your PHP to 7.2
2. Go to https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ and download the Alidropship Woo PHP 7.2
4. Upload and activate the 7.2 plugin you downloaded.

But if I was you ... I'd try all that but with PHP 7.1 ... and if you are STILL getting that error message then do this ...

1. You're doing something wrong
2. There's a problem with your host.

For "1" ... write to support@alidropship.com and give them your WP-Admin URL, username and password as well as your cPanel URL, username and password.

For "2' ... Write to your host's support.

Real Residual

Hey you know some of the files in the plugin are binary, right?
If you do an FTP transfer or unzip, you are going to get that error.

Just delete the entire folder, go to Add New plugins, select the zip file and Wordpress will unzip it correctly, errors will be gone.

Real

Direct Webstore

In ionCube it's called "bytecode". Totally different to binary (which is just a series of "1s" and "0s") ... but I know what you mean.

Just delete the entire folder, go to Add New plugins, select the zip file and Wordpress will unzip it correctly, errors will be gone.
When you deactivate/delete a plugin, the folder IS deleted. No need to delete it via FTP or cPanel>File Manger

... and he seems to have done that.

And the error message you get if the folder is still there when you try to upload the zip is something like "Error, folder exists". Not that error above.

But seeing as he hasn't posted again, I'm guessing he's got it all fixed by now.

;)

Intralot

If you do an FTP transfer or unzip, you are going to get that error.

Real
I had the same problem, this solution worked for me!