We need to Single Page Promotion Tool

ayyoub026

Deleted single product plugin from Add-Ons I do not know why it was deleted.
Single product plugin ,works well in increasing the conversion rate

Direct Webstore

Easy enough to make one with a page builder plugin with Woo.

Even with the Original plugin, you could make your own stand alone single product landing page with a basic HTML editor.

Or even simpler, just promote and link to the normal product page itself.

I don't see the need for it.

ayyoub026

Easy enough to make one with a page builder plugin with Woo.

Even with the Original plugin, you could make your own stand alone single product landing page with a basic HTML editor.

Or even simpler, just promote and link to the normal product page itself.

I don't see the need for it.
You must have programming experience ,i talk about professional one page with single product and High conversion.

Direct Webstore

You must have programming experience
You don't need "programming" experience to use a page builder plugin with Woo or a HTML (wysiwtg) editor. You just need a couple of hours experimenting with them, moderate intelligence, creativity and imagination. But you also need that to use the old "Single Product Landing Page" addon.

i talk about professional one page with single product and High conversion.
So am I. Even just promoting and linking to the actual normal product page like I mentioned above will achieve that ... as long as the corresponding ad for it is intelligently done. And that's the tricky part. Some people are just useless at creating ads to get people to click the link to even GO to the landing page.

The old "Single Product Landing Page" addon is not "magic". People still need imagination and creativity (and at least moderate intelligence) to use it effectively.

;)

ayyoub026

You don't need "programming" experience to use a page builder plugin with Woo or a HTML (wysiwtg) editor. You just need a couple of hours experimenting with them, moderate intelligence, creativity and imagination. But you also need that to use the old "Single Product Landing Page" addon.

So am I. Even just promoting and linking to the actual normal product page like I mentioned above will achieve that ... as long as the corresponding ad for it is intelligently done. And that's the tricky part. Some people are just useless at creating ads to get people to click the link to even GO to the landing page.

The old "Single Product Landing Page" addon is not "magic". People still need imagination and creativity (and at least moderate intelligence) to use it effectively.

;)
what do you think about this one page product
It's high-converting https://hyperstech.com/coolair/order.php

Direct Webstore

what do you think about this one page product
It's high-converting https://hyperstech.com/coolair/order.php
The design and layout of the page looks good. But I wouldn't buy one of those coolers .. they're crap. Those things you need to add water to all the time have been around for a long time and just don't work very well. Those ice cubes in front of it would melt in minutes.

I'd rather promote a product that's more unique and different. Something "new'. It's sort of like trying to promote a boring plastic vegetable peeler.

Just my opinion.

It's high-converting
Well, I guess that proves there are a lot of gullible people around ... lol. How many have you sold?

;)

Last edited: