Dropshipping Journey from South Africa!!

Christina

Administrator
Now finally have someone attempting / wanting to make a purchase! However now all of a sudden i have a ton of issues with my site:mad:

1. Prices do not display on any of the pages, not even a specific product page.
  2. Adding an item to cart does nothing.
  3. User login / account creation has dissapeared from the site.
  4. I cannot login to my WP admin / Dashboard.
Emailed support & no response as yet. Not even a confirmation or support ticket number. Skype support is no longer available.

Not sure how to get around this, im clearly going to loose my very first sale because of this...:(

Hello, ShaunAM!

Sorry for my late reply. Indeed, WP Cerber plugin is not compatible with AliDropship plugin now. I'm glad that your problems are solved.

pouria

Now finally have someone attempting / wanting to make a purchase! However now all of a sudden i have a ton of issues with my site:mad:

1. Prices do not display on any of the pages, not even a specific product page.
  2. Adding an item to cart does nothing.
  3. User login / account creation has dissapeared from the site.
  4. I cannot login to my WP admin / Dashboard.
Emailed support & no response as yet. Not even a confirmation or support ticket number. Skype support is no longer available.

Not sure how to get around this, im clearly going to loose my very first sale because of this...:(

try to install abandoned cart if you dont have it, you might have a chance to make that sale happen :)

ShaunAM

While traffic is increasing gradually, bounce rate is still quite high. Important to note that i have not spent a sent on any marketing campaigns as yet. Simply because i don't know enough about it yet to actually start a paid ad campaign. Funds are limited and i need to know exactly what i'm doing for it to be beneficial and attract the right audience and ultimately convert to actual sales.

If anyone has any advice or tips i would be really grateful!!
1539656064330.png

I continue to work on my instagram account by use of Social Rabbit Plugin as well as another third part auto scheduling / posting platform. Growth is slow regardless of what they promise with social rabbit. The follow / Unfollow is quite annoying as it follows totally random pages unrelated to your niche and pages with very low followers and engagement themselves. I have the Gallery, Blog, shoutout & stories features disabled at the moment. I have tried the grabber but it just does not behave as it should.. Unusual cropping of post grabbed randomly which effect the whole layout of the feed quite badly. Shoutout & stories are new features i am yet to try out.

1539657775290.png
1539657804411.png
1539657828475.png
1539657858279.png
1539657882807.png

In other news, i did almost have my first sale however due to the Alidropship plugin NOT updating via the wordpress dashboard certain site functions were not working... Anyway the sad part is that i had to hear from a potential buyer that my site was not working as it should... Not a good start for the image of my brand. Anyway i am still treating this whole project as a learning experience and will keep at it.

Other additions to the site have been Abandoned Cart, DropShip Me, Wordfence Security & Zendesk Chat.

Attachments

• 1539657597528.png
    1539657597528.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1539657644865.png
    1539657644865.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1539657674523.png
    1539657674523.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 1539657708232.png
    1539657708232.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 5

ShaunAM

It finally happened! First Sale!!

I had pretty much abandoned the store. No real intervention for some months now. Just idling on auto pilot with no paid advertising. Huge motivator to put more effort in to marketing.

Capture - Copy.JPG

ShaunAM

So Pinterest has been on Autopilot from day one of installing social rabbit and the analytics look rathere impressive! Note: This is the first time i have logged into the pinterest account since it's creation.

The big question is how to convert from such healthy traffic...

1555319283801.png