Not importing Order ID after placing an order.

kukiman

It has already been reported many many times. After placing an order with the "place order automatically" button, when it says "completed" it doesn't update any info on Order ID. We have to add it manually, which is a big problem when processing hundreds of orders daily. Even when the order is paid after a few hours (with a delay), the order ID still do not show up. The order ID's are given to an order just after clicking the "confirm and pay" button, the plugin should import them straight away and it doesn't.

As I mentioned, there are dozens of topics about this feature not working properly,
Can any of the staff give a step by step guide, or a video tutorial on how to use it properly, because I highly doubt that it's working.

Greetings,

Mar

The order ID's are given to an order just after clicking the "confirm and pay" button, the plugin should import them straight away and it doesn't.
I am not sure if you mean AliExpress Order number or Tracking ID. At my end, when I paid the order I can see AliExpress Order number in Woocommerce order page right away, but Tracking ID would take a while.

1554433372112.png

kukiman

I meant Aliexpess order ID "number", the one that you highlighted. It shows up only if you pay for the order straight away after placing it, which is not an option when placing 300 orders daily, because making a bank transfer/card payment just after placing an order takes ~30-60sec, which is why we click "confirm and pay" and then exit the page - so the order appears in "awaiting payment" tab on aliexpress and it has order ID assigned, HOWEVER when we pay for them in bulk, none of these numbers appears in woocommerce.

Is there any solution to that?

Mar

I meant Aliexpess order ID "number", the one that you highlighted. It shows up only if you pay for the order straight away after placing it, which is not an option when placing 300 orders daily, because making a bank transfer/card payment just after placing an order takes ~30-60sec, which is why we click "confirm and pay" and then exit the page - so the order appears in "awaiting payment" tab on aliexpress and it has order ID assigned, HOWEVER when we pay for them in bulk, none of these numbers appears in woocommerce.

Sorry, I haven't come across that situation. The support team should be able to give an answer.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

You mean AliExpress order IDs haven't been attached if orders were placed in a bulk?

kukiman

You mean AliExpress order IDs haven't been attached if orders were placed in a bulk?

No. What I do step by step is:
1. Place order automatically,
2. click "confirm and pay" on aliexpress, and then I quit the page
3. Order appears in "all orders" tab on aliexpress with status of "awaiting payment" and given order ID. HOWEVER it isn't imported into woocommerce.
4. I continue on placing other orders.
5. When a few hours later I pay for the orders, the order ID is not imported into woocommerce.

My question is - how do I import order IDs into my woocommerce orders, WITHOUT paying for them instantly after placing on aliexpress, as paying one by one for hundreds of orders daily is a large problem.

Mar

My question is - how do I import order IDs into my woocommerce orders, WITHOUT paying for them instantly after placing on aliexpress, as paying one by one for hundreds of orders daily is a large problem.
Have you tried the Sync function?

1554722770636.png

fpesca

I have the same issue, whenever I place the order automatically I have to add manually the Order ID.
After I added manually the order ID, also the tracking ID is not updated automatically, I need to click on "Get Tracking ID" in order for this to happen.
All this with Woo version of course.

kukiman

Would be nice if the support team commented on this topic. As it has been this way for months now, but it's starting to be really annoying. I reported it months ago...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same issue, whenever I place the order automatically I have to add manually the Order ID.
After I added manually the order ID, also the tracking ID is not updated automatically, I need to click on "Get Tracking ID" in order for this to happen.
All this with Woo version of course.
Would be nice if the support team commented on this topic. As it has been this way for months now, but it's starting to be really annoying. I reported it months ago...
Hello, have you contacted our support in order they would check these issues? everytime I checked it all was good , and AliExpress order ID was attached successfully.

kukiman

Hello, have you contacted our support in order they would check these issues? everytime I checked it all was good , and AliExpress order ID was attached successfully.

Could you please record a video how it is done? Completing one simple order, without paying for it, please, it would change a lot.
I thought that if I post a problem here on forum, support will take a look at it, where do I report an issue directly then?

Thank you :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Could you please record a video how it is done? Completing one simple order, without paying for it, please, it would change a lot.
I thought that if I post a problem here on forum, support will take a look at it, where do I report an issue directly then?

Thank you :)
Yes, I checked with payment - I know how it works to understand how it needs to be checked.
You can contact our support directly: support@alidropship.com

kukiman

Yes, I checked with payment - I know how it works to understand how it needs to be checked.
You can contact our support directly: support@alidropship.com

So without payment there is no chance for it to work? That is the main issue when ordering hundreds of products on daily basis - paying for them right after placing, adds additional minutes, which turn up to many hours when dealing with hundreds of orders on daily basis. Could you please check it without payment, is there any chance that it would work that way?

Thank you in advance