Aliexpress order page update

ThBrd

Yesterday I found out that Aliexpress updated their order page. I tried to use the "Place order automatically" function from Alidropship Woo but I get this messages (image 1). When I press continue I see a new updated order page from Aliexpress (image 2). The autofill option is not working anymore.

Can you update the plugin and/or the chrome extension for this new page?

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Image 2.png
    Image 2.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 89

Mar

Yesterday I found out that Aliexpress updated their order page. I tried to use the "Place order automatically" function from Alidropship Woo but I get this messages (image 1). When I press continue I see a new updated order page from Aliexpress (image 2). The autofill option is not working anymore.

Can you update the plugin and/or the chrome extension for this new page?
I have tried to order automatically, everything is the same at my end. There is something wrong.

1554383100973.png

There is a serious issue on Aliexpress on all browsers. Even without using the plugin I cannot place an order. I sign in and choose what I want to buy and then when I hit the buy button a blank pop up appears and never does anything. I have reported it to Aliexpress but nothing has changed since early this morning. I can place an order using my phone either with the app or using the desktop website. Anyone else having this issue?

Mar

There is a serious issue on Aliexpress on all browsers. Even without using the plugin I cannot place an order. I sign in and choose what I want to buy and then when I hit the buy button a blank pop up appears and never does anything. I have reported it to Aliexpress but nothing has changed since early this morning. I can place an order using my phone either with the app or using the desktop website. Anyone else having this issue?
Try to open the page in Chrome Incognito window to make sure the page is opening without the browsing history, cookies, etc.

Try to open the page in Chrome Incognito window to make sure the page is opening without the browsing history, cookies, etc.
Still nothing. Just a blank pop up. Can't place any orders. Losing all my Admitad affilliate money. I tried every browser and even installed Opera. Nothing. Am I the only one having this issue since the new update to their website?

Mar

I just tried the Buy Now button of AliExpress and the window with my latest purchase as dropshipper opened which is quite normal. I am not aware of any update of AliExpress that change the purchase window, haven't heard this issue from other users also. Apparently you have reported it to AliExpress, how? Have you get in touch with AliExpress chat support to get a quick answer?

1554533340220.png

I just tried the Buy Now button of AliExpress and the window with my latest purchase as dropshipper opened which is quite normal. I am not aware of any update of AliExpress that change the purchase window, haven't heard this issue from other users also. Apparently you have reported it to AliExpress, how? Have you get in touch with AliExpress chat support to get a quick answer?

View attachment 8599
Great workaround for now. I was able to make a purchase using the buy now button without going to the cart then selecting the product and then hitting buy which brings up that empty pop up. I hope they fix this soon because I cannot place any orders automatically and will have to do this manually until there is a solution on Aliexpress' end. Thanks so much for the help. At least I don't have to pinch and zoom on my phone anymore. :) I wonder if it has something to do with Windows? That is the only difference I can think of. My phone is android and I can go to the cart and choose which items to purchase then hit the buy button and the pop up window functions as it should. When I try to place an order automatically with the alidropship woo plugin it says the item is not available for sale when it clearly is.

Shanuman

Looks like aliexpress is experiencing some problem. We are being re-directed to a sub domain. Hopefully they fix it soon.

I just checked the site and it looks like the old shopping cart is back and appears to be working normally. There is also a small pen icon at the bottom right hand corner of the page. If you hover over it you get a message asking you to rate the shopping cart page. Please fill it in and tell them not to change the page, you like it just the way it is. At least we know it functions with the plugin.

ThBrd

Thanks for all the feedback. I thought is was maybe country related so I changed my IP with VPN but I still get the same order page/form. It is also possible that Aliexpress changed this for some users in batches, rather then update it for all users of the platform. I can still fulfill orders manually for now.

What I think: This is the new order/form page that Aliexpress will use. The new order form with shipping information is cleaner and with more style then the older ones. Check my image below. When I use Chrome Incognito I get the old order page, when I log in It is changed to the new one.

I tried to find the source or any website with more information about this page/update, but nothing for now.

Attachments

• Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ThBrd

Update

I just contacted Aliexpress support and the new order page is a testing page for some accounts. The support told me that their are many concerns about this new page and they will roll it back very soon. For my account they changed it back. This will take a couple of hours before I will see the old page back.

That is the reason that some accounts will see it and some don't. If you have the "new" order page just contact the support chat. Show them the images from this post (old and new page images) explain it and they will change it back for you.

Shanuman

Thanks for the update

Update

I just contacted Aliexpress support and the new order page is a testing page for some accounts. The support told me that their are many concerns about this new page and they will roll it back very soon. For my account they changed it back. This will take a couple of hours before I will see the old page back.

That is the reason that some accounts will see it and some don't. If you have the "new" order page just contact the support chat. Show them the images from this post (old and new page images) explain it and they will change it back for you.

Rob

Mine has a completely new design and the plugin can no longer fill in the address.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 12.16.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 12.16.27 PM.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 35

ThBrd

Update #2

After a couple of days I still have the same order page. I contacted Aliexpress live chat again and this time a new story. They will roll out the new order page design to all customers. (see image from the chat)

I hope Alidropship will update their plugin to the new order page for us to "automatically fulfill orders" again.

Attachments

• new page.JPG
    new page.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 29
  • new page 2.JPG
    new page 2.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 28