I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, I WANT YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jango99

Hello everyone, I am Kenny, the gold TOP seller from Aliexpress.
I am from YIWU, CHINA, known as the "World Commodity Factory".
Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
3.28 is coming soon, The discount is almost the same as 11.11.
This is the biggest event of AliExpress first half of a year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
I suggest that you don't miss this opportunity. And we can be the best partner.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.

Hello.
Can you send me your store url please? I am interested.

Abdou

Hello everyone, I am Kenny, the gold TOP seller from Aliexpress.
I am from YIWU, CHINA, known as the "World Commodity Factory".
Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
3.28 is coming soon, The discount is almost the same as 11.11.
This is the biggest event of AliExpress first half of a year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
I suggest that you don't miss this opportunity. And we can be the best partner.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.

I will be happy to get partnership with you. please provide your store URL. Thanks

Direct Webstore

Your turn Kenny.

Watching this "URL please" / "I have sent the URL" Ping Pong game is such fun.

Nine pages of fun! Thanks for not putting the URL in post No 1.

Can someone pass me the popcorn? Thanks :)

Last edited:

zebios

Your turn Kenny.

Watching this "URL please" / "I have sent the URL" Ping Pong game is such fun.

Nine pages of fun! Thanks for not putting the URL in post No 1.

Can someone pass me the popcorn? Thanks :)

I will lol..it's really so fun to see 9 pages of "url plz" lol..I really don't get it if the url is prohibited in china then why the hell aliexpress is still running!!And to be honnest i don't have any confidence on someone how can't even publish the url of his store publicly..So i agree with you 100% ;)

Direct Webstore

I really don't get it if the url is prohibited in china
It's not. I suggested earlier that the logical thing to do is to publish the URL to make things easier, but he said that he "does not want other Aliexpress seller competitors to know his URL".

The problem is, he's not smart enough to realise that anyone of the dozens and dozens of people asking "URL please" could be other Aliexpress sellers. Maybe they ALL are ... lol

If I was another Aliexpress seller ... all I'd have to do is post "URL please" .... and then Kenny would send it to me and post "I have sent the URL" ... lol

And to be honnest i don't have any confidence on someone how can't even publish the url of his store publicly..So i agree with you 100%
Neither would I. He doesn't appear to be very intelligent. My signature below explains why ... lol

I wouldn't deal with a seller that dumb either.

:)

Last edited:

KiddyKid

So, would someone who already got the answer brave enough to share the link here?

anyway.. I was wondering either, why he is not share the link on the 1st page?

Status
Not open for further replies.