Tracking info does not update at all

Ardoused

I got my first sale then fulfill it automatically without any problem but i noticed a problem with the tracking function it does not works, I am using the last woocommerce version of alidropship , have already authorized the alidropship extension and logged in my aliexpress account ,the tracking ID's on my aliexpress account are available but when I click The All Sync nothing happens , same thing when i click Get Tracking button, the order ID’s are not fetched automatically and I dont have any option to attach them manually (so the workaround is impossible) , the order statut is always on processing for the last 4 days and my client have not heard from me for a while, help me !!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I got my first sale then fulfill it automatically without any problem but i noticed a problem with the tracking function it does not works, I am using the last woocommerce version of alidropship , have already authorized the alidropship extension and logged in my aliexpress account ,the tracking ID's on my aliexpress account are available but when I click The All Sync nothing happens , same thing when i click Get Tracking button, the order ID’s are not fetched automatically and I dont have any option to attach them manually (so the workaround is impossible) , the order statut is always on processing for the last 4 days and my client have not heard from me for a while, help me !!
Hello, do you have AliExpress order ID at this order?
Also, you can edit Tracking Id and AliExpress order ID manually:

Untitled-1 @ 100% (Layer 1, RGB_8#) _ 2019-03-12 12.31.10.png

Edit order ‹ Clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-03-12 12.32.11.png

Hello,

Does customers automatically receiving tracking info when tracking info has been already updated? I dont see it that way tho. Im receiving messages from customers that they did not receive their tracking info... Please help.

Thanks!

Ardoused

I have added the Order ID & The tracking ID manually however when i click sync button or All sync button nothing happen the order status still processing while the order is shipped on aliexpress also im sure that the email notification is not sent to my customer, what Am I doing wrong ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have added the Order ID & The tracking ID manually however when i click sync button or All sync button nothing happen the order status still processing while the order is shipped on aliexpress also im sure that the email notification is not sent to my customer, what Am I doing wrong ?
If you use AliDropship Woo plugin Processing status won't change to Shipped. It will be 'Processing'

betterend

HI,

I have the same issue, i can't sync AliExpress Order # and Tracking ID , i have Alixpress order page open and Chrome extension on.