Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Thank you page bug is fixed

• Admin is redirected to WP admin area when logging in issue is solved

• Import reviews option is refined
Import Reviews ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-12 20.32.16.png

We've added new features like :

1. Select country of the reviews (based on AliExpress flags in reviews)
2. Translate reviews into the language that is officially supported by AliExpress. You can find the list here:

AliExpress.com - Online Shopping for Popular Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sport...png

You can also check if the translation available on a single product page in Feedback tab:

2018 Women Summer Dress Boho Style Floral Print Chiffon Beach Dress Tunic Sundress Loose Mini ...png

3. You can skip reviews with keywords that you put in this field. They won't be imported.

• Comments quick edit: country, date, rating are added
Без имени-1 @ 100% (Слой 1, RGB_8) _ 2019-02-12 20.37.42.png

Comments ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-12 20.38.16.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.6.0.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 12
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.6.0.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 13
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.6.0.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 11

alexja33

This version fixed the problem of the exchange rate did not change the prices? Since version 1.5.0, the exchange rate changes every 24 hours correctly, but does not apply to the change in products.
To resolve this issue, I update prices on the Pricing Markup Formula page and then the currency rate is applied across all products.Another detail is that this bug appeared after I changed Pricing Markup Formula

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This version fixed the problem of the exchange rate did not change the prices? Since version 1.5.0, the exchange rate changes every 24 hours correctly, but does not apply to the change in products.
To resolve this issue, I update prices on the Pricing Markup Formula page and then the currency rate is applied across all products.Another detail is that this bug appeared after I changed Pricing Markup Formula
Could you please give an example on a particular product and currency you use? You can PM me, if you want.

Last edited:

ibrendan

Hi Victoria, hope you are well.

Thanks for the update, just a heads up - I am unable to save product details in the edit product menu since the update.

I will roll back to previous version in the interim

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria, hope you are well.

Thanks for the update, just a heads up - I am unable to save product details in the edit product menu since the update.

I will roll back to previous version in the interim
I checked on my sites, everything seems to be working properly. Maybe it's some third - party plugin causing this issue.

ibrendan

HI Victoria,

I've tried disabling all third party plugins as well as updating to 1.6.2 but still has't solved the problem.

The issue is specifically with product editing on the Michelangelo theme.
It will save text changes now (which is an improvement), but it won't save attribute changes or even the shipping toggle.

I've even tried deactivating, deleting and re-installing. Doesn't solve the problem.

I've rolled back to 1.5 to solve the problem.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
HI Victoria,

I've tried disabling all third party plugins as well as updating to 1.6.2 but still has't solved the problem.

The issue is specifically with product editing on the Michelangelo theme.
It will save text changes now (which is an improvement), but it won't save attribute changes or even the shipping toggle.

I've even tried deactivating, deleting and re-installing. Doesn't solve the problem.

I've rolled back to 1.5 to solve the problem.
It works properly on my end, I think the problem is on your site somewhere, please update your plugin to the latest version and PM me your WP login credentials - I will check described issues on your end.