Please help me figure out why Facebook bans my ad account

bitbleed

my website : https://bitmerch.net

Hi guys , Newbie dropshipper here . I have my own website , I use Wordpress + Woocommerce + AlidropshipWoo
I imported a bunch of products , some of them have default descriptions from Aliexpress but I wrote some descriptions for others
I mostly sell watches and jewelry , Some drones and Fishing rods to fill the store ( I'm thinking about removing those ) , I have a Paypal checkout option and I also got a McAfee secure badge for my website , Some of product photos are stored on my own hosting space , and some of them are directly loading from Aliexpress servers ( Could this be the issue with Facebook? )
Anyway , Facebook did something funny , After posting my ad they disabled my ad account and then they approved the ad after few hours ! I appealed the decision but this thing happened for 8 times and the last time they said "The decision was final"
Apparently the reason was :policy violations

first I thought my website was extra slow so I added cache and CDN , Cached pages on CDN load in less than 4 seconds . They disabled it again
next time I removed few products that could have violated copyright or recognized branded content policies , Disabled again

Now I opened another account and I want to make this work really bad !
I removed any religious products like Cross necklaces etc but honestly I think Facebook might disable my new account as well

I need your help ! Please help me figure out why they're doing this to me
My life is hard as hell right now , I really need this to work ...

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Cheers

bitbleed

I tried advertising a Zoom Lens style wrist watch , Got disabled 6 or 7 times , Thought it was because my website was slow so I tried CDN and caching , Same issue

Tried to change the product to : A skull ring ( Jewelry )
Same thing happened , Ad account got disabled over "policy violations" right after posting the ad .

kukiman

I tried advertising a Zoom Lens style wrist watch , Got disabled 6 or 7 times , Thought it was because my website was slow so I tried CDN and caching , Same issue

Tried to change the product to : A skull ring ( Jewelry )
Same thing happened , Ad account got disabled over "policy violations" right after posting the ad .

Is it some branded product, or o rip-off?
Do the links redirect directly to the products shown on Ad or there is other landing page?

To be honest, you should upload here some pictures of the ads you were trying to run and were banned or, just write to Facebook help center and ask them to check it by hand, I had my ads disabled twice, they looked through it and activated it back on :)