3 Bugs and 2 Questions

waterlion

3 small bugs within the Woocomm version of the plugin:

1. When updating tracking information with "All Sync", there is no visual feedback/progress update visible. A refresh of the page is needed to see if anything was updated.

2. When an order has been submitted to Aliexpress, the Aliexpress order number is not being returned back to Woocommerce. Have to manually fill in the order numbers.

3. E-packet orders with 2 large packages recieve 2 separate E-packet numbers for the same Order Number. Currently Alidropship assumes that both packages use the same epacket number (which they don't, and they have separate arrival/processing times also).
------------------------

Questions

3. If a tracking number changes, does alidropship update the tracking number?

4. If an order is marked completed in Aliexpress, is that updated within Woocommerce as well?

Thank you.

Last edited:

waterlion

Another issue.

Sometimes ADS cannot find the city name when filling out the billing info, because the City name "May be TyPed LiKE ThIs" (Random capitalizations).

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
3 small bugs within the Woocomm version of the plugin:

1. When updating tracking information with "All Sync", there is no visual feedback/progress update visible. A refresh of the page is needed to see if anything was updated.

2. When an order has been submitted to Aliexpress, the Aliexpress order number is not being returned back to Woocommerce. Have to manually fill in the order numbers.

3. E-packet orders with 2 large packages recieve 2 separate E-packet numbers for the same Order Number. Currently Alidropship assumes that both packages use the same epacket number (which they don't, and they have separate arrival/processing times also).
------------------------

Questions

3. If a tracking number changes, does alidropship update the tracking number?

4. If an order is marked completed in Aliexpress, is that updated within Woocommerce as well?

Thank you.

I think the first 2 issues are connected with the work of some third-party plugin, I checked on my end - all work properly.

issue #3: we will reproduce the situation and fix it.

Regarding your questions:

3. If a tracking number changes, does alidropship update the tracking number? - No
4. If an order is marked completed in Aliexpress, is that updated within Woocommerce as well? - No, AliDropship Woo plugin doesn't interfere with the status changes of WooCommerce.

waterlion

I think the first 2 issues are connected with the work of some third-party plugin, I checked on my end - all work properly.

issue #3: we will reproduce the situation and fix it.

Regarding your questions:

3. If a tracking number changes, does alidropship update the tracking number? - No
4. If an order is marked completed in Aliexpress, is that updated within Woocommerce as well? - No, AliDropship Woo plugin doesn't interfere with the status changes of WooCommerce.

#2 was resolved on its own for some reason (depends on which page Aliexpress seems to redirect to).

#1 fills in the data, but there is no rotating loading circle or bar to indicate it is running. The Info DOES fill it, but it would be nice to have a visual feedback loading bar.

#3 I mean does it update if I submit a tracking update request.