• alidswoo_ion 1.3.7 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 17
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.7 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 19
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.7 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

CPU issue is fixed in this version, I tested and all seems fine (update process is slow now a bit).
Waiting someone else to confirm.

Yarros said in the 1.3.5 update thread that they were going to "try to set bigger delays between updating products to give Woocommerce necessary time to process the products". I wonder why it wasn't mentioned in this update if they did.

Unless this is it ...

Minor optimisation improvements

Direct Webstore

When it brings down your server, it is not nagging.
It is when you've been repeatably told that it's "being worked on". It's like kids in the back of a car whining "Are we there yet, are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? LOL :)

When it brings down your server

I seriously doubt your server would be brought down. All the other sites using it would be pretty annoyed.

You can doubt it all you want. I did a screencast with the team and showed that CPU was PINNED 100% and the site was dead. Not an opinion or an exaggeration, a fact. We are working together to resolve the issue.

Direct Webstore

You can doubt it all you want.

But I'm presuming it's a shared server as you have a CPU limit in place. So all the other sites sharing your "server" suffered as well when it "went down". Got it. They must be pretty pissed. Poor people. :( Otherwise ... I'll stick with my doubts that the "server went down".

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Lots of products with lots of variations, right? .
If not ... you need a better host.

Just asking as I try to limit the number of products with more than 2 or 3 variations. The bulk of my products are single/simple products combined with mid range expensive shared cloud hosting and I have yet to have this CPU over usage problem on any of my 8 sites.

Last edited:

But I'm presuming it's a shared server as you have a CPU limit in place. So all the other sites sharing your "server" suffered as well when it "went down". Got it. They must be pretty pissed. Poor people. :( Otherwise ... I'll stick with my doubts that the "server went down".

Nope, not shared, dedicated, not a lot of variations and not a lot of products. But I will be trying 1.3.7 shortly and give an update.

Direct Webstore

pretentious idiot.
Pretty rude mate. What's your problem?
Trying to troubleshoot here. Like I said ... no problems for me on a mid range priced shared cloud hosting, plus around 500 products or so across 8 different sites and mostly simple (products).

Grow up man. Really.

Pretty rude mate. Trying to troubleshoot here. Like I said ... no problems for on a mid range priced shared cloud hosting. What's your problem? (Apart from not knowing what a server is)

Grow up man.

Mate, you come off as sarcastic and rubbed me the wrong way. The issue is fixed in 1.3.7 The issue was with the way they were writing to mySQL. It was pinning the CPU. I am self-hosted and I do this for a living, so I am not just posting things to post. I worked with the team and gave screencast to show in real time what was happening and they did correct it. But when you make comments as you do, you come off a bit like a smart alec. I am running a 4 CPU, 8GB Ram dedicated, not shared. I am big enough to apologize for calling you an idiot. that was not cool. The issue was in the code base. I will try to use more tact next time. Again, I do apologize.