Product featured image problem

Zahran

Hi
When I edit the product on Aliexpress it happens that I change the featured image of the product. When I edit the featured image or change it and go to my website to check it. I see that the products that I changed or edited their featured image still showing the image that is on Aliexpress. Aliexpress featuredimage is showen before i click on the product not after.
Any one can help?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi
When I edit the product on Aliexpress it happens that I change the featured image of the product. When I edit the featured image or change it and go to my website to check it. I see that the products that I changed or edited their featured image still showing the image that is on Aliexpress. Aliexpress featuredimage is showen before i click on the product not after.
Any one can help?
Zahran, do you use Image Editor offered in AliDropship Chrome Extension to make changes to featured images? I would appreciate if you can send me your WP access details.

Zahran

Yes I use the image editor in the extension.
When I use the image editor the photos are saved to my server. But even when I don't use the editor still the site is loading the featured photo of the product that is on Aliexpress.

jp2017

Hi,

Was there a solution to this issue?

I also modified the featured image within alidropship but it is not changing in the website. Please let me know if there is a work around for removing logos from the image.

Thanks

Hi ,

How can I change product featured image as I don't want to show the first image as shown in aliexpress otherwise customer will divert so could you please explain me the procedure for that?

Christina

Administrator
Hi ,

How can I change product featured image as I don't want to show the first image as shown in aliexpress otherwise customer will divert so could you please explain me the procedure for that?

Hello, dear client!

You can edit, remove and set another featured image here:
Edit Item ‹ My pointless website — WordPress 2018-12-28 16-31-40.png

Hi !

Yes I know about it but here we are getting an option "Set Featured Image" as highlighted in a snapshot and after clicked here then opening new window where is showing 2 another option. 1) Upload File & 2) Media Library.

But in media library another product image is showing which is already published but not showing for same products so how can i change this featured image.

Attachments

• 100.PNG
    100.PNG
    233.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 101.PNG
    101.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 14

Christina

Administrator
Hi !

Yes I know about it but here we are getting an option "Set Featured Image" as highlighted in a snapshot and after clicked here then opening new window where is showing 2 another option. 1) Upload File & 2) Media Library.

But in media library another product image is showing which is already published but not showing for same products so how can i change this featured image.

There are product images of all imported products in Media Library. Just scroll down and you can find the images you need. If you can't find them, use the second option - 'Upload File'.

I tried to findout in Media Library but not showing there then I download the image and "Upload File" from the local drive but its very long and time-consuming way, there is another way from where we can change our featured image as per our convenient?

But as of now only "Upload File" option is working but images must be shown in media library as well then we can change faster than upload file

Ersher

I had this problem a while ago but to be honest, I do not remember how I solved it . I think I asked for help from a friend. Actually, I always have problems with Aliexpress :DD Since I was a teen, I was passionated with photo editing, my mom is a photographer so I always help her edit her pictures. The only problem I face when I edit my own picture is to enlarge them without ruining the quality. I searched for some online service for you to resize images online and only I found this. It easy to use and has professional tools

Last edited: