2Checkout Payment Received Notification

nadovano

Hello,
My question is regarding 2Checkout.
I made a test purchase myself from my site and it worked. I received a "Thank you for your Order" email from my site's notification system and a "your order received" email from 2 checkout. (to the email address I used on the test purchase)
However, I did not receive any notification regarding that I have received a payment as a seller from either my site or 2checkout.
How can I setup a payment notification on Alidropship Wordpress plugin?

I searched for a solution on the 2checkout page and found Instand Payment Notifications (IPN) that delivers notificaitons.
But I couldn't understand how to set it up. They say I need to add an IPN URL and I'm not sure what they refer to.

Any suggestion on how I should proceed?

Thanks & Regards

nadovano

Hello, nadovano!

In order to use email notifications, you need to register with a mailing service. Please use this instuction.
Hi Christina,
Thanks for your answer.
I do have a mailing service already integrated (pepipost) and I can receive the following from the post you shared:
  • get notifications on your email from ‘Contact Us’ form placed on your store;
  • send your customers email notifications when they place orders on your store (‘Thank you for your purchase’ notification);
  • send your customers email notifications when you change the order status to SHIPPED (‘Your order has been shipped’ notification).
What I need is to get notifications myself when the customers place order.
This may not be a problem on a new and small store since I won't probably get an order anytime soon but I'm curious how people handle it who receives multiple orders in a day.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
What I need is to get notifications myself when the customers place order.
This may not be a problem on a new and small store since I won't probably get an order anytime soon but I'm curious how people handle it who receives multiple orders in a day.

Thanks

If you specify your e-mail address in the following field in AliDropship -> Settings -> Notifications, you will receive a copy of the Purchase email notifications when your customer places his order.

Notifications ‹ My pointless website — WordPress 2018-12-25 14-03-52.png