AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.4.5.3 - UPDATE

Item Zone

I'm using shopping theme with Woocommerce and Alisropship woo plugin.

That could be the reason. Is there a way to do the same thing with that setup?

Christina

Administrator
I'm using shopping theme with Woocommerce and Alisropship woo plugin.

That could be the reason. Is there a way to do the same thing with that setup?

There are lots of 3rd parties Google Analytics add-ons and plugins for WooCommerce. You should use them.

Item Zone

Thank you.
I have used other plugins before that can do similar things, but didn't wan to use other things if it was already built in.

Is it a possibility to add those customisation options in the wordpress plugin in a future update?

Christina

Administrator
Thank you.
I have used other plugins before that can do similar things, but didn't wan to use other things if it was already built in.

Is it a possibility to add those customisation options in the wordpress plugin in a future update?

The Customization tab includes settings for customizing our standart themes which were created for the AliDropship Original plugin only. They are incompatible with the AliDropship Woo one and WooCommerce, therefore there is no this tab in Woo.

As for the built-in Google Analytics data in the AliDropship Woo plugin, we haven't planed to implement it yet.

Item Zone

For anyone else coming to this thread looking for the solution on the Alidropship woo plugin - the wordpress plugin I ended up using is cslled:
WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration

Dhamash

Main features:
  • ‘Cost’/’Earnings’ bug is fixed (in Sales report)
to make statistics to be shown properly for old orders, click ‘Go to the migration page’ in your WP admin area:

View attachment 7100

View attachment 7101
Updated Alidropship Woo to 1.3.1 for the PHP version 7.2.
I am now having quite a few issues on my site. For a starter, 1. My Shopper theme customization no longer works.
and 2. The migration page is blank, cannot update the database as the update button is missing.
Help, please. Thank you.

Christina

Administrator
Updated Alidropship Woo to 1.3.1 for the PHP version 7.2.
I am now having quite a few issues on my site. For a starter, 1. My Shopper theme customization no longer works.
and 2. The migration page is blank, cannot update the database as the update button is missing.
Help, please. Thank you.

Dear client, you wrote in the thread concerning the AliDropship Original plugin, but you're using the AliDropship Woo one.
1. Actually the plugin update shouldn't affect the third-party theme customization. Please PM me your domain name and WP login details. I will check the issue.
2. You shouldn't see the migration page in Woo, it is available in the Original plugin only.