4 Quality of Life Suggestions

waterlion

Hey, love the plugin, but a few things would be nice

1. Import product variations from SPECIFIC Shipping countries.

Explained: If I only want products shipped from Germany, then only import those. This will prevent from creating massive database tables of variations (China, France, Spain, etc).

2. Filter out products that have zero stock of ANY variations in a specific shipping country.

Explained: I've seen a few suppliers game the system by listing as available in the USA, yet have no actual stock available for any of their products.

filter products.PNG

3. Clean up the Alidropship meta tables.

Explained: Even after deleting product variations / entire products, the product table is still filled with the product data (sometimes preventing re-importing). It would be nice to clean up the table somehow to improve performance.

4. Slow Down Import To Maintain Server Performance

The import feature in ADS Chrome extension is awesome in it's bulk-import ability, but this can completely time-out a server. (The only solution at the moment is to setup a cluster of servers to mitigate performance). Simply saving the imports, and then allowing them to be imported slowly would be a great addition.

Thanks again for a great plugin.

Christina

Administrator
Hey, love the plugin, but a few things would be nice

1. Import product variations from SPECIFIC Shipping countries.

Explained: If I only want products shipped from Germany, then only import those. This will prevent from creating massive database tables of variations (China, France, Spain, etc).

2. Filter out products that have zero stock of ANY variations in a specific shipping country.

Explained: I've seen a few suppliers game the system by listing as available in the USA, yet have no actual stock available for any of their products.

View attachment 7207

3. Clean up the Alidropship meta tables.

Explained: Even after deleting product variations / entire products, the product table is still filled with the product data (sometimes preventing re-importing). It would be nice to clean up the table somehow to improve performance.

4. Slow Down Import To Maintain Server Performance

The import feature in ADS Chrome extension is awesome in it's bulk-import ability, but this can completely time-out a server. (The only solution at the moment is to setup a cluster of servers to mitigate performance). Simply saving the imports, and then allowing them to be imported slowly would be a great addition.

Thanks again for a great plugin.

Hello, dear client!

FIrst of all, thank you for your detailed post. Our developpers are constantly working on plugin improvement and we really appreciate our clients' feedback and suggestions. We will discuss and try to implement that into the plugin as far as possible.