Looking for a Shipping mathod and cost SYNC and inline search features

Skprafi

Hi there i was used one of dropship plugin plugin purchasing from codecanyon.net
Here is the link
https://codecanyon.net/item/aliexpress-dropship-for-woocommerce/19821022?s_rank=4

Now i stopped to use this plugin after i heard about alidropship because there is a limitation to importing the products up to 1000. But alidropship is giving me a freedom to import unlimited products

This is the bad thing what i show from them

The best thing i like in the plugin

1. The shipping option is SYNC from aliexpress no worry about to thing the shipping option all the shipping price SYNC every time when their is a changes from shipping cost or shipping mathod

And here alidropship plugin this option is not included im little facing the cost problem if any contry have a high cost shipping

2. The plugin allow me to search the product from wordpress dashboard/plugin dashboard

This is most helpfull for me to update my store from my android tablet. Mostly i used the tablet to update my websites where i dont have a pc or laptop access

Android Tablet dosent support the chrome plugins so if their is an inline product search features we can easy to update where ever we go

My suggestion to include the shipping SYNC option and inline search features to this plugin.

Thanks and regards
ALIDROPSHIP USER

Christina

Administrator
Hi there i was used one of dropship plugin plugin purchasing from codecanyon.net
Here is the link
https://codecanyon.net/item/aliexpress-dropship-for-woocommerce/19821022?s_rank=4

Now i stopped to use this plugin after i heard about alidropship because there is a limitation to importing the products up to 1000. But alidropship is giving me a freedom to import unlimited products

This is the bad thing what i show from them

The best thing i like in the plugin

1. The shipping option is SYNC from aliexpress no worry about to thing the shipping option all the shipping price SYNC every time when their is a changes from shipping cost or shipping mathod

And here alidropship plugin this option is not included im little facing the cost problem if any contry have a high cost shipping

2. The plugin allow me to search the product from wordpress dashboard/plugin dashboard

This is most helpfull for me to update my store from my android tablet. Mostly i used the tablet to update my websites where i dont have a pc or laptop access

Android Tablet dosent support the chrome plugins so if their is an inline product search features we can easy to update where ever we go

My suggestion to include the shipping SYNC option and inline search features to this plugin.

Thanks and regards
ALIDROPSHIP USER

Dear client,

Thank you for your detailed input. We will certainly consider your suggestions!

Adriano Alves

I have the same problem that you listed # 1. I would like the plugin allow the shipping price updated automatically. My suggestion is to import the price of the supplier plus shipping price for a more efficient pricing. I am selling to Brazil and 99% of my products have a shipping cost.
example of the images below
I would like it to go up with the price of $18.44

Attachments

• Duvida.PNG
    Duvida.PNG
    447.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Duvida2.PNG
    Duvida2.PNG
    209.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: