How many products I can list using AliDropShip WOO Plugin?

mithaliraj

Hi,

I have visited different drop shipping plugins including WooDropship and Eazusy... They have limitations on the number of products we can list in different packages. Even the Oberlo plugin for Shopify also have limitations.

I want to know is there any restriction on the number of products that I can list on my store? If there is any limitation, and let's suppose it is 500 products, then also tell me that these are 500 stand alone products, or these 500 products will be counted by counting the variants of same product to make a total of 500 variants. ???

Kindly reply me quickly. I have one question as well in a different thread and still no body replied me there. So kindly reply so that I can make my final decision to buy the AliDropShip plugin or should I use any other.

Thanks.

computel

No limits. This plugin is not like those others that sell you a limited amount of products and you have to pay a monthly membership or a fee to list more. This is not a membership plugin. This is the reason I bout this great plugin. The too you mention are a waste of time and money. Save your money buy this plugin and with the savings advertise. Shopify has no traffic.

mithaliraj

Well, I am amazed that no officials are here to reply the queries. I don't know how good the support will be after I purchase the plugin.

computel

This is a community forum. so if you want to speak the the makers send them a message. We help each other here. as for the question of order not yet as I'm still working on the site and adding things too it. once it's all setup no doubt it will make orders.

Well, I am amazed that no officials are here to reply the queries. I don't know how good the support will be after I purchase the plugin.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I have visited different drop shipping plugins including WooDropship and Eazusy... They have limitations on the number of products we can list in different packages. Even the Oberlo plugin for Shopify also have limitations.

I want to know is there any restriction on the number of products that I can list on my store? If there is any limitation, and let's suppose it is 500 products, then also tell me that these are 500 stand alone products, or these 500 products will be counted by counting the variants of same product to make a total of 500 variants. ???

Kindly reply me quickly. I have one question as well in a different thread and still no body replied me there. So kindly reply so that I can make my final decision to buy the AliDropShip plugin or should I use any other.

Thanks.

Hello, mithaliraj!

Our plugin has no limit on the number of products that you can list on your store.

Direct Webstore

Everyone says "No Limits" which is the easy/simple answer ... but keep in mind, the more products you have, means the more images you have, which will ...

1. Take up storage space on your server
2. Use up ionode allowance on your server
3. Bog down and slow down the database (Particularly with Woocommerce ... the Original plugin doesn't suffer so much with this problem)
4. Presently, (Woo) uses up too much CPU resources on your server, causing problems, especially if there are many variation images. (being looked into at the moment, apparently)

It all depends on your hosting environment.

For shared hosting, 300 or so products should be OK

If you want more and better performance ... go for VPS/Cloud or Dedicated hosting.

:)

Last edited:

mithaliraj

Everyone says "No Limits" which is the easy/simple answer ... but keep in mind, the more products you have, means the more images you have, which will ...

1. Take up storage space on your server
2. Use up ionode allowance on your server
3. Bog down and slow down the database (Particularly with Woocommerce ... the Original plugin doesn't suffer so much with this problem)
4. Presently, (Woo) use up too much CPU resources on your server, causing problems, especially if there are many variation images. (being looked into at the moment, apparently)

It all depends on your hosting environment.

For shared hosting, 300 or so products should be OK

If you want more and better performance ... go for VPS/Cloud or Dedicated hosting.

:)

A good point, but to start, I guess shared hosting is good enough as it will take some time to get traffic. Once I start getting 100 to 200 daily visitors, then I will think about shifting to VPS or cloud hosting solution.

BTW thank you for the response.

Direct Webstore

Once I start getting 100 to 200 daily visitors, then I will think about shifting to VPS or cloud hosting solution.
The traffic is not a problem, it's the number of files/images with the related storage/ionodes/database/CPU problems which limits the number of products you can list.

mithaliraj

I think number of visitors are related to the query limit. I have faced this issue on one of my site which is not a dropshipping site though... That is a business website for general contracting.

That site was hosted on a shared server and when I share the link of that site on Google Plus profile or on Facebook page and get 30 to 40 real time live visitors, the sites goes down. And when I talked to the hosting provided they told me that when you get traffic your script cross the query limit.

I am not sure exactly what is that, but I got this response from the hosting provider's support.

Direct Webstore

Are you talking about the "Cash On Delivery" option?

No.

Paypal payments from customers take about a week to be transferred from Paypal to your bank account. Credit/Debit card payments take about a week to be processed and transferred to your bank account. So you need upfront money to order the first orders from Aliexpress.

Unless you want to wait a week before processing the orders and making your customers wait an extra week for the delivery. Not a good idea.