2checkout integrating problem

Jawad

I got 2checkout approved account. Now testing demo sales. I turned demo mode on both in alidropship plugin payment page as well as in 2checkout account.

When i produce a test transaction , i get error UNAUTHORIZED 300. And paymnt never completes. This is the final step towards my store launch. Plz guide me asap to get out of this problem. Also 2co asks for a URL to return back to our estore. What url must we provide there??

Is it necessary to first setup an email service like pepipost to achieve

Christina

Administrator
I got 2checkout approved account. Now testing demo sales. I turned demo mode on both in alidropship plugin payment page as well as in 2checkout account.

When i produce a test transaction , i get error UNAUTHORIZED 300. And paymnt never completes. This is the final step towards my store launch. Plz guide me asap to get out of this problem.

Hello, Jawad!

First of all, I'd recommend you to update your plugin and theme as you're using the outdated versions.

Then, you should remember that a customer phone number is required by 2Checkout. You should check your settings in Customization and make this field required in to avoid error UNAUTHORIZED 300.

Customization ‹ Trendy Ladies — WordPress 2018-10-18 17-29-30.png

Also 2co asks for a URL to return back to our estore. What url must we provide there??

I suppose that the url of the Thank You Page.

Jawad

Hello

my plugin and theme both are up to date. also phone no. is already made a MANDATORY field.

Please tell me what steps to follow to do a demo sale transaction with 2co gateway. i guess thats necessary before putting anything in live mode. what settings are required to be made in plugin and what settings are required to be made in 2co admin panel?

i already tested the following steps btw:

within plugin i did:
---------------------------

- 2co demo mode ON
- telephone field mandatory
- generated public/private keys from 2checkout main site and copied into payment page.

within 2co settings i did:

- tested with both demo sale ON and OFF , but still 300 UNAUTHORIZED error
- tested GET / POST both with return url as -----------> https://www.thedresserie.com/thankyou/

now i already lost 11.11 promotion period. plz guide me through this last problem before putting my site in live mode

Christina

Administrator
Hello

my plugin and theme both are up to date. also phone no. is already made a MANDATORY field.

Please tell me what steps to follow to do a demo sale transaction with 2co gateway. i guess thats necessary before putting anything in live mode. what settings are required to be made in plugin and what settings are required to be made in 2co admin panel?

i already tested the following steps btw:

within plugin i did:

- 2co demo mode ON
- telephone field mandatory
- generated public/private keys from 2checkout main site and copied into payment page.

within 2co settings i did:

- tested with both demo sale ON and OFF , but still 300 UNAUTHORIZED error
- tested GET / POST both with return url as -----------> https://www.thedresserie.com/thankyou/

now i already lost 11.11 promotion period. plz guide me through this last problem before putting my site in live mode

Please, let me know whether you have already contacted 2Checkout support?