Registering an LLC in the US

mogul

I am considering registering an LLC in the US, however when I researched myusacompany I discovered they have 2 plans, Basic, Recommended and Premium. For someone on a tight budget do you think it will be safe to select the basic plan without running into any problems in future.

Also, are there other websites that can help you register and give you a US address at a lower price?

Finally, I discovered Florida is one of the states where state tax does not exist, do you recommend I go ahead and choose Florida?

SachinAmin

Hi Mogul ,

Check out myusacorporation.com . However as far as I have done some researching Wyoming and Delaware seems to be better choice . Have you decided once you get your LLC what payment processor will you use ?

Direct Webstore

mogul

Hi Mogul ,

Check out myusacorporation.com . However as far as I have done some researching Wyoming and Delaware seems to be better choice . Have you decided once you get your LLC what payment processor will you use ?

Thanks Direct Webstore, When I register my business, I will definitely be using Stripe. However, I checked and discovered that Delaware charges state tax. why do you think Delaware is a good option ?

mogul

I have read this link the missing part is how will you withdraw from Stripe as it needs a physical US bank account. It will no accept Payoneer as per my conversation with them . Unless you have been successful .

Stripe works with payoneer, maybe they think payoneer is a bank account or something. Payoneer gives you virtual accounts, US, EU and UK. Under the option where you receive global payments, you will see an option for a US bank account. Take the account number, ABA and other numbers required and add it to your stripe account.

SachinAmin

Stripe works with payoneer, maybe they think payoneer is a bank account or something. Payoneer gives you virtual accounts, US, EU and UK. Under the option where you receive global payments, you will see an option for a US bank account. Take the account number, ABA and other numbers required and add it to your stripe account.

I know what u mean and they know payoneer service how it works . Did u try this lately ? Casdue they told me they cannot work with virtual accounts like payoneer very specifically .

Direct Webstore

It doenst matter if stripe doenst accept virtual bank account service via payoneer ...
Their rules must have changed since that article. But maybe not. I wouldn't accept the word of a single Stripe employee. All companies have idiots working for them. I'd research into it more if I was you. Check these latest comments at the end of the Alidropship article on Stripe/Payoneer

Max 19 days ago

Hi Yaros!
I just wanted to make it clear. After I register an LLC, how do I open an American account? Do I need to fly over to the US or can those registering agents do that for me without my presence?
Will my name be open to public anywhere? LLC documents, registrar? Bank account – is it opened on behalf of my name or is it a corporate LLC one without my name on it?
Due to recent legislation on global financial exchange information, will that American bank (also Stripe, Payoneer) be sharing info with other countries? I’m not sure it’s viable for business to pay taxes in the US and my country as well. I know you might not know although I’d appreciate your opinion on this.

• Yaroslav Nevsky 19 days ago
    Hello, if you wnat to open a US bank account for your US LLC you need to fly to the USA. If you don’t jave such possibility you can use Payoneer account with your US LLC. I am not sure about sharing information between countries.
    • Max 19 days ago
      Thanks, although that was quite a short answer for so many questions:)
      Reply Max 19 days ago
      So Stripe will accept Payoneer’s virtual bank details? Really?
Min 14 days ago

Nice

Alidropship.com itself uses this system for accepting payments. (They are in Russia ... which is not one of Stripes listed countries)

OR ... Check out the new "Stripe Atlas" for non listed countries ... https://stripe.com/atlas

SachinAmin

Their rules must have changed since that article. But maybe not. I wouldn't accept the word of a single Stripe employee. All companies have idiots working for them. I'd research into it more if I was you. Check these latest comments at the end of the Alidropship article on Stripe/Payoneer

Alidropship.com itself uses this system for accepting payments. (They are in Russia ... which is not one of Stripes listed countries)

OR ... Check out the new "Stripe Atlas" for non listed countries ... https://stripe.com/atlas

Alidropship is not able to confirm if they are still using the method. Well after spending x amount if one is stuck at payout stage whats the point registering an LLC . Secondly, Atlas is for US founders and is under piolet for non-US residents and is a heavy doceumnet acceptance process. 2checkout seems to be the answer for now . Yet to find out though

Direct Webstore

Alidropship is not able to confirm if they are still using the method. Well after spending x amount if one is stuck at payout stage whats the point registering an LLC .
I'd research into it more if I was you.
Secondly, Atlas is for US founders and is under piolet for non-US residents and is a heavy doceumnet acceptance process.
Just a suggestion. Try it ... or not. Up to you. If it was me ... I'd try it. Or at least look into it deeper. It's been running for several months now.

2checkout seems to be the answer for now
I seriously doubt it. They are even more strict than Stripe. That's why the Russians don't use them. It's mentioned in the Alidropship article link I posted above. If you search this forum for "2checkout" ... you will see even more sad tales involving it.

They particularly don't like African, Asian and East European countries.

Bottom line, the only choices I see for you are ...

1. Look deeper into the LLC/Stripe/Payoneer option (It's possibly still viable)

2. Look into Stripe Atlas more (So what if there's a bit of paperwork involved? If you need to process credit cards ... just get it done.)

3. Check the Alidropship help section on payments and see if there is another gateway suitable for your country. https://help.alidropship.com/payment-gateways/available-payment-gateways

4. Fly to the U.S or get an agent to open a US bank account (Very expensive)

5. Use Paypal only. (Like a few on this forum are forced to do)

:)

Last edited:

SachinAmin

Just a suggestion. Try it ... or not. Up to you. If it was me ... I'd try it. Or at least look into it deeper. It's been running for several months now.

I seriously doubt it. They are even more strict than Stripe. That's why the Russians don't use them. It's mentioned in the Alidropship article link I posted above. If you search this forum for "2checkout" ... you will see even more sad tales involving it.

They particularly don't like African, Asian and East European countries.

Bottom line, the only choices I see for you are ...

1. Look deeper into the LLC/Stripe/Payoneer option (It's possibly still viable)

2. Look into Stripe Atlas more (So what if there's a bit of paperwork involved? If you need to process credit cards ... just get it done.)

3. Check the Alidropship help section on payments and see if there is another gateway suitable for your country. https://help.alidropship.com/payment-gateways/available-payment-gateways

4. Fly to the U.S or get an agent to open a US bank account (Very expensive)

5. Use Paypal only. (Like a few on this forum are forced to do)

I appreciate your detailed info however

1) I have looked into the option forums , called support the only option is to register a company and try plug the info and see if that works .

2) Papwer work si not an issue with Stripe Atlas but the way the conversation has moved with them seems they are very picky . certainly i am trying

3) Tried one or 2 and 2 checkout is teh only one that raised no question and is abel to provide on individual basis . Yet to try though

4) Fly US not a option for now

5) Paypal wont let u withdraw without US bank account and payoneer bank info its not accepting . I would need to do business setup and that means trade license registration. Not sure how anyone uses paypal to get their payout

Direct Webstore

Do you live in a country that has a reputation for scammers by any chance? Two Nigerian guys on this forum had similar hassles, but there is a payment gateway available for Nigeria. Nigeria is the number one, top of the scamming list and even they sorted their problem out.
What is your country?

SachinAmin

Do you live in a country that has a reputation for scammers by any chance? Two Nigerian guys on this forum had similar hassles, but there is a payment gateway available for Nigeria. Nigeria is the number one, top of the scamming list and even they sorted their problem out.
What is your country?

I am Indian national but reside in UAE. Well, don't get me wrong of course there is a solution for payment processor but that's not the point of discussion. The discussion is about how do we start lean?

Direct Webstore

how do we start lean?
Lean? You mean "free"? Start what free?

The discussion is about how do we start lean?
Still not sure what you mean by that, but the discussion is about ...
registering an LLC in the US,

... or ultimately, processing credit cards. The only reason (apart from tax avoidance) to set up an LLC.

If you don't want to know a way to process credit cards, then maybe you should start a new thread ... and get better answers to whatever it is you want to "start lean".

I also have no idea which plugin you are using. If it's Woo ... you'd have more options.

SachinAmin

I also have no idea which plugin you are using. If it's Woo ... you'd have more options.

:)[/QUOTE]

I use Alidropship pluging ... enlighten me pls a way to process credit cards and to accept payout into a bank account that I can physically withdraw from . I have told u I live in UAE and Indian national . May be you info could help many like me out there .