AliDropship WOO ver. 1.2.5 - UPDATE

Mar

Ok how can i extend google chrome?
You need to research the meaning of the terms being used. If you think extension is to extend to make it longer, it is not and it is too literal and this kind of question is an annoyance in the forum. Do some research.

kukiman

Good to know, I thought it works for you, as somebody mentioned (plugin team member), in forum that it was fixed for the people reporting the issue.

Dunsparce

Just updated and now my newest orders don't show the AliExpress Order #: Tracking ID: area underneath each item (wc-order-item-variation).

Edit: Not sure what caused it, but it's fine now.

Last edited:

Neocrow

Good to know, I thought it works for you, as somebody mentioned (plugin team member), in forum that it was fixed for the people reporting the issue.
it worked too. now it is no longer possible. it's crazy :( the problem always occurs later. no tracking ids and order ids are transferred automatically. I always have to enter manually. very inconvenient

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
it worked too. now it is no longer possible. it's crazy :( the problem always occurs later. no tracking ids and order ids are transferred automatically. I always have to enter manually. very inconvenient
I've just imported a test product on your site and made a test order - AliExpress order ID was attached successfully and Tracking ID was synced also successfully. I need to understand what you've done step by step doing autofilling?

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova Why does aliexpress live link still appear in the description even though in the previous version all aliexpress links on aliexpress automatically deleted
The images with hyperlinks to AliExpress are created by AliExpress sellers to promote their other products. They were not deleted by the previous versions of the plugin. The images have to be deleted by you during the editing of the products.

kukiman

I've just imported a test product on your site and made a test order - AliExpress order ID was attached successfully and Tracking ID was synced also successfully. I need to understand what you've done step by step doing autofilling?

Victoria, could you please record how you place the order and get the order ID automatically? As many people have the issue with it, we all might be doing something wrong then..

The images with hyperlinks to AliExpress are created by AliExpress sellers to promote their other products. They were not deleted by the previous versions of the plugin. The images have to be deleted by you during the editing of the products.
Yes, I know that promotional images must be deleted by myself, in the previous version even though the hyperlinks were not removed, the promotional image was automatically deleted after the product upload and in the latest Aliwoo version the hyperlink was not automatically deleted every product upload on the website