AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.3.6 - UPDATE

otk

For some reason AliExpress order ID's dont attach to orders. Chrome extension must have been automatically updated already before i updated plugin.

Viv

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue, im using the ali woo plugin, is there an update version i can download? The current version i have is 1.2.3
The above update is not compatible with woo.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue, im using the ali woo plugin, is there an update version i can download? The current version i have is 1.2.3
The above update is not compatible with woo.
Please send me your WP login credentials , I will check.

candresg76

Same issue here, plugin is not collecting order ID plus is having issues placing orders automatically. Please issue a plugin update fixing these issues as soon as possible as everyone is experiencing the same situation. Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same issue here, plugin is not collecting order ID plus is having issues placing orders automatically. Please issue a plugin update fixing these issues as soon as possible as everyone is experiencing the same situation. Thank you.
Hello, tracking IDs will not be collected if there is no AliExpress order ID, we still don't have anybody's WP login credentials to check this issue! all works on our side.

candresg76

Hello, tracking IDs will not be collected if there is no AliExpress order ID, we still don't have anybody's WP login credentials to check this issue! all works on our side.

Well, it doesn't work on any of my stores, also, please check the messages above from other users reporting exactly the same issue.

Christina

Administrator
Well, it doesn't work on any of my stores, also, please check the messages above from other users reporting exactly the same issue.

Hello, candresg76!

I've already checked 2 sites of our forum members reporting exactly the same issue. Plugin collects AliExpress Order ID properly in both cases.
You should remember that you must be logged in AliExpress and AliDropship Google Chrome Extension.

Please PM your WP admin access and I'll check the issue on your site. Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Christina How do i log in Alidropship Google Chrome Extension? There are no options to play with, it just shows 'ON'
You need to log in your WP admin area and click extension's icon -> Log in:

Import Products ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-10-10 08.25.20.pngAuthorize ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-10-10 08.19.32.png
Рабочий стол 2018-10-10 08.20.26.png
Green icon means that you've logged in successfully.

If you haven't authorized your site at AliDropship Google Chrome extension import will be impossible and AliExpress order ID won't be attached to the order during autofilling.

Unimke

How can i get the latest alidwoo plugin update. The current update i did always redirect me to the licence key section. Thank you