FB is ready to use now?

MonkeyK

Hello guys,
I noticed the FB option shows up in my Social Rabbit plugin last week. I am wondering if ADS makes it back to work now. I have never set up FB in Social Rabbit before. Anybody knows how to get my App ID and Secret Key from FB? Any latest guide available?
Thanks alot.

Mar

Hello guys,
I noticed the FB option shows up in my Social Rabbit plugin last week. I am wondering if ADS makes it back to work now. I have never set up FB in Social Rabbit before. Anybody knows how to get my App ID and Secret Key from FB? Any latest guide available?
Thanks alot.
Don't waste your time with Facebook, it won't work .

Mar

What you mean about? It won't work with FB marketing itself OR FB in Social Rabbit plugin?
Thanks Mar.
If you see your first post in this thread, it is very clear what I mean. As you know Social Rabbit is not posting in Facebook anymore. There is no change.

GKW Products

They are Beta testing the new version of the plugin and that version is supposed to work with Facebook again. I too have the FB interface in my SR app. I believe it was added back in in attempt to be ready to roll out FB integration as soon as the testing is finished.

Direct Webstore

Mar

They are Beta testing the new version of the plugin and that version is supposed to work with Facebook again. I too have the FB interface in my SR app. I believe it was added back in in attempt to be ready to roll out FB integration as soon as the testing is finished.
That FB interface you mention has nothing to do with the new Social Rabbit.