Shopping Cart Not Showing

Rechell

Hi, anybody experience the shopping cart contents are not showing at all? Despite adding products? Also the shipping options enabled per product is not showing on live site? Please help Thanks,

Christina

Administrator
rembrant, original not woo. :)

Hello, Rechell! Please make sure that you use the latest versions of the plugin and the theme. If the issue persists, please send me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue. Thank you!

Rechell

Hi Cristina,
The plugins update persists, it says update but the next I log in showing updates again. I will inbox you the log in details.

Thanks,
Rechell

Rechell

mine was working before, after update doesn't work anymore, said to contact paypal but paypal set ups are already in the site...not sure what is gateway issue is.

ShaunAM

My issue has been resolved. The problem was that the AliDropship plugin was outdated. I asked as to why i did not receive the automatic updates via wordpress but could not get a straight answer.

Check your plugin version and compare to the latest version available here: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

If outdated you will need to delete and reinstall the latest version from the link above. You will need to know your PHP version to ensure you get the correct plugin version. For instructions on how to check your PHP version: How to know your PHP version

Rechell

thanks mate got it resolved as well.

My issue has been resolved. The problem was that the AliDropship plugin was outdated. I asked as to why i did not receive the automatic updates via wordpress but could not get a straight answer.

Check your plugin version and compare to the latest version available here: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

If outdated you will need to delete and reinstall the latest version from the link above. You will need to know your PHP version to ensure you get the correct plugin version. For instructions on how to check your PHP version: How to know your PHP version

tomazs

Automatic orders still not work. When I try to process manualy, as soon as I put the city on AliExpress shopping chart, I got a blank page. I don't know what to do?

Attachments

• 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 6

Daljitmatharu

my shopping cart goes empty after adding the product . product stay for 2 seconds then then it goes empty automatically . please help

Georgy

my shopping cart goes empty after adding the product . product stay for 2 seconds then then it goes empty automatically . please help
Hello! Thank you for reaching out!

If you are using AliDropship Original Plugin, please, check your shipping settings and enable your default shipping:

1610905311281.png

I hope I was able to help you. If you need more help, do not hesitate to chat with us again.

Best regards,
George