Sell other products then from alidropship and a Menu question

Precrime

Hi everyone
I just started using alidropship plugin. Then i installed woo, then back alidropship and now im not sure what to keep. But i think i'll go with alidropship plugin.

But first i wanna be sure i can fix this two questions, hope you can help me:

1) I want to sell vaping stuff, so i can import vaping e-cigarettes from aliexpress. But ali don't sell liquids. So, can i sell other products, then from aliexpress? i mean, i use the alidropship plugin and put on the page ali products (e-cigarettes, tools, clearomizers) and for the liquids, i just put products from another store manually. Is that possible? And is it possible with both version (alidropship original/ali dropship woo)?

2) On my page with michelangelo theme i created a menu "products" and added all the product categories (like Starter Kits, Clearomizers, Batteries). It is shown like i want, but the problem is, it also shows a dropdown named "products" and shows all products in this dropdown. What i want, is just to be shown the categories, and not the name of the menu itself with all product categories in a dropdown.
How can i remove this?

Thx in advance

Mar

1) I want to sell vaping stuff, so i can import vaping e-cigarettes from aliexpress. But ali don't sell liquids. So, can i sell other products, then from aliexpress? i mean, i use the alidropship plugin and put on the page ali products (e-cigarettes, tools, clearomizers) and for the liquids, i just put products from another store manually. Is that possible? And is it possible with both version (alidropship original/ali dropship woo)?
You can add any product in your store from AliExpress or not and in any version of the plugin. But products not imported from AliExpress, the plugin has nothing to do with it, you have to handle it on your own.

On your other question, other members who are using the same theme should be able to help you.

Precrime

Thanks Mar
so i can just put my products inside, that works. Thanks alot.
anyone an idea about the michelangelo menu? THX in advance

Radana

I have the Michelangelo theme. It works perfectly for business purposes. In the right corner, you can find the settings menu, and there you can enter and remove the column "products." It is not so difficult if you try to understand a little better your page. I am at the moment in the Netherlands and want to sell weed in small quantities. I read a lot on that subject on dope-smoker.co.uk and got informed about its side effects and medicinal purposes. My problem is that I do not know where to sell it online. I want it to be safe, clean, and quick.

Last edited: