Social Rabbit Tweeter

Aibangcare

Can you please help me answer regarding my application in my tweeter developer account for setting up the social rabbit in tweeter? Because before they will approve it I need to answer this email from tweeter: This is the email:
At this time, we still do not have enough specific information about your intended use case to complete review of your application. As a reminder, we previously requested additional information about:
*The core use case, intent, or business purpose for your use of the Twitter APIs
**Note that “business purpose” in this context includes uses not necessarily connected to a commercial business. We require information about the problem, user story, or overall goal your use of Twitter content is intended to address.
**If you are a student, learning to code, or just getting started with the Twitter APIs, please provide details about potential projects or areas of focus.
*If you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, share details about the analyses you plan to conduct and the methods or techniques
**Note that “analyze” in this context includes any form of processing performed on Twitter content. Please provide as detailed and exhaustive an explanation as possible of your intended use case.
*If your use involves Tweeting, Retweeting, or liking content, share how you will interact with Twitter users or their content.If you’ll display Twitter content off of Twitter, explain how and where Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed to users of your product or service, including whether Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed at row level or aggregated.Where possible, please share links to illustrations and/or sample work products. Note that we can’t view attachments.

Thank you

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello, Aibangcare
You can take the path of least resistance and use our Social Rabbit app on twitter.
I will show you how to do it on the print screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 14

Aibangcare

Hello, Aibangcare
You can take the path of least resistance and use our Social Rabbit app on twitter.
I will show you how to do it on the print screen

Thank you for that Nadezhda. Because I am still following the guide in the social rabbit how it works. But the posting of my products in my social account using social rabbitt is just to my followers right not in public?

Nadezhda

Staff member
You mean, if other people, except your followers can see posts? If they find your Twitter account, they can see all your posts and and the posts published with the help of Social Rabbit plugin too.

Aibangcare

You mean, if other people, except your followers can see posts? If they find your Twitter account, they can see all your posts and and the posts published with the help of Social Rabbit plugin too.

Okay. So I don't need to continue my application for tweeter developer account? Thanks.

Lydiabryan

Can you please help me answer regarding my application in my tweeter developer account for setting up the social rabbit in tweeter? Because before they will approve it I need to answer this email from tweeter: This is the email:
At this time, we still do not have enough specific information about your intended use case to complete review of your application. As a reminder, we previously requested additional information about:
*The core use case, intent, or business purpose for your use of the Twitter APIs
**Note that “business purpose” in this context includes uses not necessarily connected to a commercial business. We require information about the problem, user story, or overall goal your use of Twitter content is intended to address.
**If you are a student, learning to code, or just getting started with the Twitter APIs, please provide details about potential projects or areas of focus.
*If you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, share details about the analyses you plan to conduct and the methods or techniques
**Note that “analyze” in this context includes any form of processing performed on Twitter content. Please provide as detailed and exhaustive an explanation as possible of your intended use case.
*Besides that if you want to start your own business but you are a student and don't have time for it then I recommend you to use sources like https://edusson.com/write-essays-for-money to write essays for money, it will save your time and give you the opportunity to work. I personally did so and now I am very glad that there are services like this. It really helped me with a lot, because I have a degree in economics and already working business, and I am just 25 years old.

Thank you
Thanks for this, now I can start my business!

Last edited: