Moving products between ADS stores possible?

davesweney

Question expanded:

"Is it possible to export products from one ADS store to then import to another store (to include all variations/etc.)?"

Situation:

Right now, after installing the ADS upsell addon, my cart page is not working, I am getting an HTTP 500 error...I just started a promotion for a whole category of products, and needless to say, this is a huge problem!

While the hosting company tries to figure out whether this is a server problem or a coding problem from the theme/addon, I am wanting to export a whole category of sale products into another store so I can keep selling...I can access all no issue outside of the cart page...

Is it possible? If so how?

If I can do this, it will save me many hours of work! The store in question is an ADS theme with ADS plugin, but I have both ADS Woo and ADS plugin based stores, so can move them to a similar store (also an ADS based store) - one that does not have the upsell plugin installed...

Thanks ahead of time for any advice! : )

Christina

Administrator
Question expanded:

"Is it possible to export products from one ADS store to then import to another store (to include all variations/etc.)?"

Situation:

Right now, after installing the ADS upsell addon, my cart page is not working, I am getting an HTTP 500 error...I just started a promotion for a whole category of products, and needless to say, this is a huge problem!

While the hosting company tries to figure out whether this is a server problem or a coding problem from the theme/addon, I am wanting to export a whole category of sale products into another store so I can keep selling...I can access all no issue outside of the cart page...

Is it possible? If so how?

If I can do this, it will save me many hours of work! The store in question is an ADS theme with ADS plugin, but I have both ADS Woo and ADS plugin based stores, so can move them to a similar store (also an ADS based store) - one that does not have the upsell plugin installed...

Thanks ahead of time for any advice! : )

Hello, davesweney!

It wIll be easier for you to fix the 500 error. You probably installed the inappropriate PHP version of Upsell. Your hosting provider should just delete Upsel folder and your site will work properly. After that, you will check your PHP version and install the appropriate PHP version of the Upsel Add-On.

davesweney

Hello, davesweney!

It will be easier for you to fix the 500 error. You probably installed the inappropriate PHP version of Upsell. Your hosting provider should just delete Upsel folder and your site will work properly. After that, you will check your PHP version and install the appropriate PHP version of the Upsel Add-On.

Thanks for the advice...The problem ended up being the basic ADS version I had installed...For some reason it had not updated in ages, so was outdated...The PHP version was correct, and once I uploaded the latest version of ADS all was good, working as expected...

This would be a good feature to have (ability to export and import products between ADS plugin-based stores, but as I was informed, it is not a feature at the moment. So I will have to do the old-fashioned thing - product by product add to the other stores hehe!

Thanks for the advice! :)