AliDropship Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 0.12.3):
- FB Pixel ID was removed from Customization => General.
- Footer payment icons can be customized.
- Delivery methods icons can be customized.

Michelangelo(current version 0.12.3):

Rembrandt (current version 3.7.3):
- Slider bug was fixed.

Raphael (current version 1.1.0):
- Main menu bug was fixed. Different categories showed the same products.
- 'Guaranteed safe checkout' and payment icons under the Add to Cart button can be customized.
- Default text in the Why Buy From Us tab was changed.
- The About Us page image bug was fixed.

Those of you who have FB Business add-on might want to add their Pixel ID to the add-on settings (there are 6 events included instead of 3). Alternatively, you can add the whole pixel code to your website Head (but please make sure you've set up FB Pixel events first).
We've decided to make such changes not only to extend functionality of the add-on, but also to make sure your pixels fire correctly and you can get support if necessary.

DaVinci (current version 0.12.3):
- Delivery methods icons can be customized.

Michelangelo(current version 0.12.3):

Rembrandt (current version 3.7.3):
- Slider bug was fixed.

Raphael (current version 1.1.0):
- Main menu bug was fixed. Different categories showed the same products.
- 'Guaranteed safe checkout' and payment icons under the Add to Cart button can be customized.
- Default text in the Why Buy From Us tab was changed.
- The About Us page image bug was fixed.

Those of you who have FB Business add-on might want to add their Pixel ID to the add-on settings (there are 6 events included instead of 3). Alternatively, you can add the whole pixel code to your website Head (but please make sure you've set up FB Pixel events first).
We've decided to make such changes not only to extend functionality of the add-on, but also to make sure your pixels fire correctly and you can get support if necessary.
@Ekaterina Sayapina Thank you for the update. The changes especially with regards to being able to change footer payment icons are great.

Davinci, Michelangelo and Rembrandt themes look solid but with one major issue. The mobile menu for rembrandt and davinci arent very visually pleasing as you have done with raphael. Now that I have used raphael, those menus look very outdated. The themes are great. The mobile menu for michelangelo is good however still lacks behind raphael when compared.

Would it be possible to request you to give us a choice of mobile menus when the theme is updated next time? I particularly mean the mobile menu of Raphael. The exact same one.

Thanks

Last edited:

nardog03

Any tutorial on how to do that?
Hey, Ryan go into your FB Pixel menu and find the setup button and get the whole code from the setup guide. Copy it and go into the Customization menu in your website, under the Head option you will find the <head> tag, paste your code there and save it. Download the FB Helper extension to verify that its firing when an event is triggered. Hope this helps

Kop

Hey, Ryan go into your FB Pixel menu and find the setup button and get the whole code from the setup guide. Copy it and go into the Customization menu in your website, under the Head option you will find the <head> tag, paste your code there and save it. Download the FB Helper extension to verify that its firing when an event is triggered. Hope this helps
@nardog03 what about setting up FB Pixel events on alidropship themes?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina Thank you for the update. The changes especially with regards to being able to change footer payment icons are great.

Davinci, Michelangelo and Rembrandt themes look solid but with one major issue. The mobile menu for rembrandt and davinci arent very visually pleasing as you have done with raphael. Now that I have used raphael, those menus look very outdated. The themes are great. The mobile menu for michelangelo is good however still lacks behind raphael when compared.

Would it be possible to request you to give us a choice of mobile menus when the theme is updated next time? I particularly mean the mobile menu of Raphael. The exact same one.

Thanks
Thanks or your feedback! We're going to roll out a new theme very shortly, its menu looks just as good!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi I have a problem with pixel after the update. instructions provided are not sufficient.
Can anybody help?
Could you please be more specific? What exactly are you having troubles with? FB guide offers exhaustive information on FB Pixel setup. Alternatively, you can install FB Business add-on (if you don't have one yet). With this add-on installed, you don't have to set up Pixel events in your Ads Manager.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Where should We Place FB Pixel Standard events code on the theme: Add to cart, Purchase, Viewcontent.
Kop, please check pms I sent your earlier. You can add the whole code copied from your FB account to Customization => Head. However, please make sure you've set up all the necessary events. in your Ads Manager

caner

Hello, still I got the error can you help me pleae:( I couldn't do it for 2 days

Attachments

• pixel.png
    pixel.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 33
  • kkkk.png
    kkkk.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 32