My first sale since I started back in April

Kat

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know if you don't give up it will finally happen, I have started this in April and due to the nature of my life style and having a solid career and a full time job as a professional I never had enough time to pay a good attention to this business, I started this online business because I always had the dream to be an entrepreneur and fulfilling this dream will be one of my biggest achievements in my life. So long story short had no idea of eCommerce and trying to learn even the basics of e marketing and digital marketing every there and then, I even still do not know how to alter and make changes in my website, but I finally got my first sale of two items from the same person tonight.
It felt so unreal, but at the same time I feel like this is great its just the best feeling I had for a long time. Now I am motivated to give this business more attention and more time to make it really happen, I feel like I created something when no one believed it could happen, everyone around me had a smile on their face with a huge doubt in their head when I told them what I am trying to do, but now it's my time to prove them wrong.

earthmadegoodsco

Congrats on your first sale! Could you share a little about how you have advertised or promoted your store to achieve this sale? I’m trying to get more traffic and it’s been quite hard.

BrightAngel

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know if you don't give up it will finally happen, I have started this in April and due to the nature of my life style and having a solid career and a full time job as a professional I never had enough time to pay a good attention to this business, I started this online business because I always had the dream to be an entrepreneur and fulfilling this dream will be one of my biggest achievements in my life. So long story short had no idea of eCommerce and trying to learn even the basics of e marketing and digital marketing every there and then, I even still do not know how to alter and make changes in my website, but I finally got my first sale of two items from the same person tonight.
It felt so unreal, but at the same time I feel like this is great its just the best feeling I had for a long time. Now I am motivated to give this business more attention and more time to make it really happen, I feel like I created something when no one believed it could happen, everyone around me had a smile on their face with a huge doubt in their head when I told them what I am trying to do, but now it's my time to prove them wrong.
Wow that's awesome..... that makes me feel better. I haven't had a sale yet my ,store has be up since 8/6/18. What SM site did you post on the most?

Kat

Congrats on your first sale! Could you share a little about how you have advertised or promoted your store to achieve this sale? I’m trying to get more traffic and it’s been quite hard.
I have actually tried lots of Instagram shoutouts from which I only got some random followers and no sales, even one Insta influencer charged me and did not render the service and when I asked them they blocked me, so I was very disappointed and one day I received an email from some company saying they manage the Instagram account and add followers in organic way, they charge 60 dollars per month and I did not trust them so they have done a week trial for a dollar, within the first couple of days I have got that sale which was from Insta referral, so now I extended their service for a month and I can see every day I am gaining rather more relative followers, I will be making some adjustments to my website for SEO purposes and will update you about the result as well. My niche is women accessories which is very competitive but even though I have a hope that there is always room in the market IF we do it right.

Kat

Wow that's awesome..... that makes me feel better. I haven't had a sale yet my ,store has be up since 8/6/18. What SM site did you post on the most?
Thank you and I do mainly Instagram, because social rabbit does not work on FB and I do not have the time to post everyday myself, I do post via SR to twitter as well but I am not very familiar with twitter and I believe there is a good potential for my particular niche on Instagram, it always depends on the niche because each SM has different type of people or group or communities.

earthmadegoodsco

That's awesome, I've been contacted by a few of those companies as well but wasn't sure if it was a scam or not. What does their service include? I currently do all my SM posting myself which is a lot of work.

Kat

This was in their initial emai which was kind of my aim for the moment and it looks like working as they promised because I regularly check the quality of my new followers:
We will target followers of popular accounts in your niche. We will engage with the most engaged users by following them and liking their most recent posts on their accounts, and by doing so attracting attention to your account. More followers = * More exposure for your business, increase sales; Reach highly targeted customers for your business who will convert into clients, leads and sales! * Larger audience for Infuencers; Your posts will reach more people raising the value of your posts. *”

Sajimus

Congrats on the sale! I'm still waiting on mine, but as you said if I don't give up, and keep trying it will happen! If you've waited so long for it, I'm sure my 5 days with zero sales is nothing. Now I feel more motivated! Although I am trying everything I can.

I really hope things work out and you can make it really work for you!

Reactions: Kat

Sajimus

By the way Kat you don't need to post on facebook like that. You have your instagram, so when you go to it, as long as you set up a facebook page you can click on your instagram post, and then share with your facebook account. I've not got my first sale yet but I've noticed a growth in facebook interest. I hope you have a facebook pixel set up as you can then gauge properly.

Kat

By the way Kat you don't need to post on facebook like that. You have your instagram, so when you go to it, as long as you set up a facebook page you can click on your instagram post, and then share with your facebook account. I've not got my first sale yet but I've noticed a growth in facebook interest. I hope you have a facebook pixel set up as you can then gauge properly.
Thank you very much for the information, I have kind of noticed a connection like that but I wasn’t so sure about it, I will definitely learn more about sharing them on FB, it will he a big deal of time and effort saving, the pixle again is something that I heard about it and I installed it but I don’t know what to do with it, will find out now.
Thanks again

Kaykay

Hi everyone,
Congrats Kat.. I know how it feels to have the first sale....I just made mine today...!
Wish you more and more sales too.