AliDropship Woo 1.0.0 - Big Update!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
We are glad to present you Alidropship Woo plugin – version 1.0 (finally!). We introduced significant changes to AliDropship Woo plugin to enhance its functionality.

New features of AliDropship Woo plugin 1.0.0:

New interface.

Import Products ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-21 17.36.21.png

AliExpress section.

This section includes all settings connected with AliExpress: importing, updating products and reviews, order fulfillment, product images, AliExpress cashback and tracking service settings.

- Now you can choose what images will be saved on server : Featured, Gallery or Variations.

Settings ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-21 17.37.16.png

- Tracking settings were refined. Now you can attach estimated delivery time to email notification to notify your customers when they will receive their orders.

Settings ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-21 17.37.47.png

- Update option was refined by 'Set quantity to zero' When a product disappears or is out of stock. (It wasn't available before)

Updates ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-21 17.39.47.png

Settings.

Currency: built-in currency switcher allows your customers to switch between the different available currencies.

Currency ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-21 17.40.24.png

READ MORE about built-in currency switcher.

Pricing formula: it became more flexible. Now you can select a particular product’s category to which your formula will be applied or use an additional formula to the basic one to cover your taxes/epacket or other expenses. Also, you can enable discount settings: if you want to set your own discount amounts for your products.
This option could be enabled in all pricing formulas and could be applied to all product categories or to the particular one.

READ MORE about pricing settings.

Pricing ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-21 17.41.05.png

Activities list.

The Activities List section offers a detailed information about your recent changes in Products. To get these rich insights, go to AliDropship Woo => Activities List.

Activities List ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-08-21 17.41.35.png

Tracking.

This is a completely new section where you can find tracking data for products purchased from AliExpress. You can easily monitor and update all your Tracking IDs in bulk or one by one using ‘Sync’ button. Besides, you can see not only the tracking data but also an estimated delivery time for each item.

- 'Notes' field is added in Supplier section of product options.

XHNx5OKJ7yDAywB14tec_3S57FGlKprBm6-52rBnFPOXqKRWxseLS1j-KcHJVWtW3DseVcXCztvHSY6D6GOBYeXmPX0iL03uFaeRrpNbQ7Bt3m_e1ohGCnnXzIMbw6TjGQuoexMh

- Update was moved from 'Supplier info' to a separate section 'Update' in Product options.

Y-GM-TlVlLW845hAcmbOhaVZkLNY8_UlBufKr9T1UPFJmMrbqJgFc_jC9V6CIWqAHZr5vooxkP_QFcKaArIAQcfkVwXsAX_LOroWPJ8hRQmTox7vjdd0gTKuI0FD6taoI-GU6OFS

- Import reviews bulk options has been refined: import for category is added, import reviews for a quantity parameter.

hi-Z4V2mlROUilsqbbJy1i1B-YtQU73b2pzZZh3-ISGSFgS-B8OqUazeH2-Zdxi7fAWxalOPkq0PMO_fZYZz5UymXJobfszYqUNQ61hLjGiODUS3ODDbYStC-4iUXr_qg11R-uSs

https://alidropship.com/codex/importing-reviews-ver-1/

- 'Notify me' option in AliExpress -> Updates added
gO7-Qc1nmL0R_5CkNKSPcCFf0DNIblT-IPb1pvblwf3oh9VgpxoCyJpazDL3xDL6UiTRtR62Qg9B0LqpHK1ec5wjU9DXsQRSgEzt2FFZ67l4zvZLJNi7WstB2AXvEUJQPwN8uJlu

https://alidropship.com/codex/updating-options-ver-1-0/

- Country code field is added before default phone number - country code will be placed automatically during auto-filling (if you enable toggle "Override the customer's phone number with the default phone number).

0x2cI72UedO0Q5QFQ1PGwL0c1IYL2HWkIFd3b_zI-O0U__qN-4gEUkbDafzSQTEL0cU4Hhm8QdMvksbamVqPFZTMKZ5juE-AHt7179tQy6K3-V0jIeRJkozWzBXPDCcm78bVSb7q

- Bulk actions for edit attributes - you can delete Item specifics in one click. Leave only attributes that are used for variations.

OtRiT6jFMnoe_6K_HO-wfPQ3scpojrFZyRUh2W51ItDuhnuXuCHGcuZnDz3F5HgqncOhOVzBIrbKqqQNetIALDIhvmrqhbau9gRu9vXb7e-LZ__2dXdbiQCzeFn5kDoxxtwOgNdK

- Add images from product's description to gallery option added.

x2bVZMyl8JLJDL39A0t7YeDyhzECdQHQSa9GlH6VnmJ-iUZCErDw64d71dkMLsm2oqqjlB58DXqCoLIWz742wJjtNiZ4R8Kmv695AKSOKEzgEEYAiUUi9PRakiURAJ53eh3LZN_Q

We would like to thank our beta-testers: @Mar , @Direct Webstore , Hisham, @Arnaldo , @Mag and others for their great input in testing plugin and new features integration!!!

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.0.0 PHP 7.0.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.0 PHP 7.1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.0 PHP 7.2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Reda Saiko

Hello, thank you for this great update.

There is a huge bug in the new version that I want to report :

In variable products, when you don't have a variant picture (like for size or material), the product picture is shown instead. This is a very problematic issue because it makes a lot of product difficult, no, impossible to understand for the customer.

Best regards!

Arnaldo

Hello, thank you for this great update.

There is a huge bug in the new version that I want to report :

In variable products, when you don't have a variant picture (like for size or material), the product picture is shown instead. This is a very problematic issue because it makes a lot of product difficult, no, impossible to understand for the customer.

Best regards!

Hi Reda, can you provide a screenshots and more details so we can better understand what’s happening?

Normally you can fix that in woocommerce.

Reda Saiko

Sure,

For example, in the attached, what was the size (text) just before the update it's now the featured picture. It's only the case when you have 1 level o variants.

In the second picture, you can see what was here before the update (the size part, just as an example).

Do you understand how critic is this? now the customer can't see the variants infos.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 29
  • correct.PNG
    correct.PNG
    37.9 KB · Views: 24

Arnaldo

Sure,

For example, in the attached, what was the size (text) just before the update it's now the featured picture. It's only the case when you have 1 level o variants.

In the second picture, you can see what was here before the update (the size part, just as an example).

Do you understand how critic is this? now the customer can't see the variants infos.

Yes I see what you mean. I will test it myself this week and confirm.

In the mean time you can fix it manually in woo until the issue is solved.

Arnaldo

How can I fix it in woo? the is the dropdown menu option, but it doesn't suits my website.
dashborad --->variation tab ---> expand variation ------> remove attached picture

Keep you posted about this if I have issue.

Let me a couple of days (site migration).

Reda Saiko

Thank you, but the issue is the fact that the variant WITHOUT pictures (text like sizes and materials) shows the product featured picture instead of the text.

Anyway if your store have the same type of products (like with multiple sizes or material), I should advice to wait before updating to this new version.

EDIT: If you don't use the Nice Attributes option, it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Thank you, but the issue is the fact that the variant WITHOUT pictures (text like sizes and materials) shows the product featured picture instead of the text.

Anyway if your store have the same type of products (like with multiple sizes or material), I should advice to wait before updating to this new version.

Noted. I use nice attributes, so I'm interested like you ;-)

raytsang

Hi Victoria,

Can we simply update the plugin as usual or should we uninstall the 0.8.X version and then installl the new one?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the product - we will check what might be the issue.