I'm selling cool gadget store

gariba

1. Niche store
2. It has 200 well-written and well-edited product titles, descriptions, and pictures
3. It has Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account.
4. It has Alidropshipping Plugin
5. It has traffic, i can provide the images if you are interested.
6. It is almost four old month.
7. it has 9 months free host left.
8. It has more than 100k backlinks.

You can check the website here > gadgetuls.com

I’m waiting for yours offers :)

Last edited:

sunil cat lover

1. Niche store
2. It has 200 well-written and well-edited product titles, descriptions, and pictures
7. It has more than 100k backlinks.

Looks good but reviews not edited still showing same aliexpress Russian reviews, my offer $150

Don't sell electronics from AliExpress. You'll get an extremely high refund rate, regardless of the reviews on the products.

Sorry i just saw this post and can you guys tell me whats wrong with comments written in russian?
All words on a site should be in the same language, or how would anyone be able to read certain parts of the site? If the site is in English, there shouldn't be Russian reviews. None of the English speakers you are marketing to will understand the reviews. Not to mention that some people associate Russia with scams.

1. Niche store
7. it has 9 months free host left.
8. It has more than 100k backlinks.

So no sales even after four months? Even after purchasing backlinks, creating 200 "well-written" products (yet you still have "high quality" in your titles and watermarks in some images), and mass following thousands of people on social media?

100k backlinks means nothing, other than the fact that you purchased some low quality gig off of Fiverr and thought they would boost your SEO, but this is easily refuted with a quick search on Moz.

How could this site be worth even $100, much less the $250 you ask?

Mar

Don't sell electronics from AliExpress. You'll get an extremely high refund rate, regardless of the reviews on the products.

All words on a site should be in the same language, or how would anyone be able to read certain parts of the site? If the site is in English, there shouldn't be Russian reviews. None of the English speakers you are marketing to will understand the reviews. Not to mention that some people associate Russia with scams.
Would be better if reviews are in English if the site is English. But it is no big deal. Visitors did not buy in the store because some reviews are in Russian, there must be something else.

gariba

So no sales even after four months? Even after purchasing backlinks, creating 200 "well-written" products (yet you still have "high quality" in your titles and watermarks in some images), and mass following thousands of people on social media?

100k backlinks means nothing, other than the fact that you purchased some low quality gig off of Fiverr and thought they would boost your SEO, but this is easily refuted with a quick search on Moz.

How could this site be worth even $100, much less the $250 you ask?
Just the alidropshipping plugin is $89, and if you get a custom a store with 200 well written from alidropship, you are gonna spend almost $899. So don't be ridiculous, like a said in this post, the store have great features, if you don't want it, just go away. :)

gariba

Would be better if reviews are in English if the site is English. But it is no big deal. Visitors did not buy in the store because some reviews are in Russian, there must be something else.
Right.
Sorry i just saw this post and can you guys tell me whats wrong with comments written in russian?
I think there's no problem with that. I allowed this russians comments because the store become more trustfull, like sell to everyone

Just the alidropshipping plugin is $89, and if you get a custom a store with 200 well written from alidropship, you are gonna spend almost $899. So don't be ridiculous, like a said in this post, the store have great features, if you don't want it, just go away. :)
Well written? Where's the description for each product? Are you just saying that the titles are "well written"? :rolleyes: Why are there still watermarks and Chinese characters in some photos?

Right.

I think there's no problem with that. I allowed this russians comments because the store become more trustfull, like sell to everyone
Tell me what (non-dropshipping or Russian-based) site has a substantial amount of russian reviews?

Again, don't sell electronics from AliExpress. The drones especially are terrible and although refunds are inevitable to any store, with electronics they are much more common.

And with a no revenue store, any amount of products or traffic means nothing. Your products are not proven, nor well-researched as shown with careless product importation such as the fake Logitech headphones. Why would any buyer trust a store that sells fakes, or has photos with another brand's logo/watermark?

If the store has such "great features", why hasn't it made a single sale?

Last edited:

Mar

Well written? Where's the description for each product? Are you just saying that the titles are "well written"? :rolleyes: Why are there still watermarks and Chinese characters in some photos?
What's wrong with Chinese characters? Are you trying to say hide everything Chinese in your store? AliExpress is a very successful store and being Chinese is all over their website. What is wrong is deceiving people. If you are trying to hide Chinese association of AliExpress dropshipping, better shut down your store, you'll never make it.

gariba

Tell me what (non-dropshipping or Russian-based) site has a substantial amount of russian reviews?

Again, don't sell electronics from AliExpress. The drones especially are terrible and although refunds are inevitable to any store, with electronics they are much more common.

And with a no revenue store, any amount of products or traffic means nothing. Your products are not proven, nor well-researched as shown with careless product importation such as the fake Logitech headphones. Why would any buyer trust a store that sells fakes, or has photos with another brand's logo/watermark?
If the store has such "great features", why hasn't it made a single sale?
I made this is store based in something that i like it, and in the study about this market provided from Alidropship. You think that you open your store it means that you are gonna sell the products in one week opened, come on, don't be ridicious, you have to invest shot outs, good adwords and the other things.

I made this is store based in something that i like it, and in the study about this market provided from Alidropship. You think that you open your store it means that you are gonna sell the products in one week opened, come on, don't be ridicious, you have to invest shot outs, good adwords and the other things.
Great, then let's not be ridiculous. We'll let the buyers decide from here whether they want to buy the store to do all of that work (when marketing is the hardest, most important and time consuming part of ecommerce). Good luck!

What's wrong with Chinese characters? Are you trying to say hide everything Chinese in your store? AliExpress is a very successful store and being Chinese is all over their website. What is wrong is deceiving people. If you are trying to hide Chinese association of AliExpress dropshipping, better shut down your store, you'll never make it.
Sure, with Chinese characters, you can still make sales. Your conversion rate will just suffer. I also love how you said in multiple replies that my store will "never make it" when I already run several stores that are profiting with influencers and am transitioning to FB ads at the moment. Of course, we all have different definitions of "making it"... I have stayed professional without attacking you or your store, so as a moderator, you should do the same. If you don't like deceiving people, then what about the fake countdown timers, fake delivery numbers (700+ clients love us! 2000+ Successful Deliveries), and fake order numbers AliDropship offers?

Last edited:

Mar

Great, then let's not be ridiculous. We'll let the buyers decide from here whether they want to buy the store to do all of that work (when marketing is the hardest, most important and time consuming part of ecommerce). Good luck!

Sure, with Chinese characters, you can still make sales. Your conversion rate will just suffer. I also love how you said in multiple replies that my store will "never make it" when I already run several stores that are profiting with influencers and am transitioning to FB ads at the moment. Of course, we all have different definitions of "making it"... I have stayed professional without attacking you or your store, so as a moderator, you should do the same. If you don't like deceiving people, then what about the fake countdown timers, fake delivery numbers (700+ clients love us! 2000+ Successful Deliveries), and fake order numbers AliDropship offers?
It is very clear that what I mean you'll never make it is you cannot hide everything Chinese in Alidropship. Meaning if you cannot live with it, you better shut down you Alidropship store. It is the same as deceiving people. It is very clear what I mean here, you don't deceive people that your product is not Chinese, again you'll never make it. Who is attacking your store? In fact it is you who is attacking the store of the other guy. You cannot attack my store since you don't see it.

It is very clear that what I mean you'll never make it is you cannot hide everything Chinese in Alidropship. Meaning if you cannot live with it, you better shut down you Alidropship store. It is the same as deceiving people. It is very clear what I mean here, you don't deceive people that your product is not Chinese, again you'll never make it. Who is attacking your store? In fact it is you who is attacking the store of the other guy. You cannot attack my store since you don't see it.
So, if you don't want to have any Chinese characters in your photos, shut down your store? Well, Sugar and Cotton and the thousands of other professional dropshipping stores better close up shop!

Again, with your effort to be an honest seller, what do you think of the fake countdown timers, fake delivery numbers (700+ clients love us! 2000+ Successful Deliveries), fake order numbers, and the practice of importing only 5-star AliExpress reviews AliDropship encourages?

Mar

So, if you don't want to have any Chinese characters in your photos, shut down your store? Well, Sugar and Cotton and the thousands of other professional dropshipping stores better close up shop!

Again, with your effort to be an honest seller, what do you think of the fake countdown timers, fake delivery numbers (700+ clients love us! 2000+ Successful Deliveries), fake order numbers, and the practice of importing only 5-star AliExpress reviews AliDropship encourages?
Now I am asking you, did you successfully make your customers believe that your store and products are 100% non Chinese? About those fake banners of Alidropship stores, are you sure I have those in my store?

Now I am asking you, did you successfully make your customers believe that your store and products are 100% non Chinese?
You don't want it to be obvious that you are selling products from China through having Chinese characters in your photos/description because it's unprofessional. Not many established stores (not based in China) have a different language on their store. So of course, the customers may assume that you are selling from wherever they believe, although you should state delivery times and that your product is coming from overseas. You should not have Chinese photos/titles/descriptions, as it's a matter of professionalism rather than deceptiveness.

About those fake banners of Alidropship stores, are you sure I have those in my store?
Of course, I cannot assume you have them, but I am just asking what you think of them.

Mar

You don't want it to be obvious that you are selling products from China through having Chinese characters in your photos/description because it's unprofessional. Not many established stores (not based in China) have a different language on their store. So of course, the customers may assume that you are selling from wherever they believe, although you should state delivery times and that your product is coming from overseas. You should not have Chinese photos/titles/descriptions, as it's a matter of professionalism rather than deceptiveness.
You don't answer the question, did you successfully make your customers believe that your store and products are 100% non Chinese?
If you ask me about those banners, honestly I'd rather have those fake banners as they are general than making a customer believe that the product he bought is not Chinese, which he surely will find out that is not true.

You don't answer the question, did you successfully make your customers believe that your store and products are 100% non Chinese?

I believe I answered your question here:
So of course, the customers may assume that you are selling from wherever they believe, although you should state delivery times and that your product is coming from overseas.

Am I attempting make the buyer believe the product is not from China? No, but I strongly believe that it would also be a big turnoff for many customers if you have Chinese characters in the photos and descriptions. All you need to say is that it is shipped from overseas and takes 12-20 days to arrive to the US.

If you ask me about those banners, honestly I'd rather have those fake banners as they are general than making a customer believe that the product he bought is not Chinese, which he surely will find out that is not true.
I actually don't think we're deceiving anyone here by removing Chinese characters, as we are not saying that it is from the U.S. either. I feel like the banners and order numbers are more deceiving, because when you ship from China, you don't say you do or you don't, but with the banners, it is outright lying.

Maybe we just have differing opinions, so I'll end the argument here. I wish you success with your entrepreneurial journey.

Last edited: