AliDropship Extension

stanneon

Hi,

Why does everytime I use the AliDropship extension, my site becomes offline on my network. It's only accessible whenever I view it on my mobile data or other people's internet connection.

Please help.
I've been dealing with this problem for days now.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

Why does everytime I use the AliDropship extension, my site becomes offline on my network. It's only accessible whenever I view it on my mobile data or other people's internet connection.

Please help.
I've been dealing with this problem for days now.

Hello, stanneon!

Do you mean that AliDropship Google Chrome Extension shows "off" everytime you use it?

stanneon

Hello, stanneon!

Do you mean that AliDropship Google Chrome Extension shows "off" everytime you use it?
Hmm, it is always logged out whenever I open my browser. And after I login (authorized to using my site's credentials), my website always goes offline. When I check it using my mobile data, it's working perfectly fine.

Mar

Hmm, it is always logged out whenever I open my browser. And after I login (authorized to using my site's credentials), my website always goes offline. When I check it using my mobile data, it's working perfectly fine.
It is hard to understand your problem. What do you mean by my website always goes offline? do you mean you are logged out? Explain it clearly so the support can help you.

Christina

Administrator

Well, follow the Instructions:

1) switch Mode Security off on your server;
2) deactivate optimizing and cash plugins;
3) if you use any VPN extension, switch it off too.

stanneon

It is hard to understand your problem. What do you mean by my website always goes offline? do you mean you are logged out? Explain it clearly so the support can help you.

Well, follow the Instructions:

1) switch Mode Security off on your server;
2) deactivate optimizing and cash plugins;
3) if you use any VPN extension, switch it off too.

Ok, I'll list it down to make it clear...
  • AliDropship extension is always "On" even if I don't login my website on it's list.
    • Importing products using the extension takes a lot of time, sometime never at all.
  • When I try to login and authorize the extension, all the import item icons are grayed out or sometime won't even import the item at all (import icons, the orange circles with AliDropship icons have "X" over it).
    • After authorizing the login, that's when I can't get in my website at all, an error always shows saying "This site can’t be reached, ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT", and this only happens on my internet connection and not when I'm using my mobile internet and so is on other house's internet connection.
    • I have to wait for hours before I can access my website again on my house's internet connection.
Is there anyway to prevent this? Aside from doing the "Direct Import" option found in AliDropship plugin in my website's dashboard, there seems no problem importing the products. The only downside it, it's taking so long to import all the products in which AliDropship Chrome extension should help me do it faster.

I tried clearing out the cache and all but it won't work. BTW, I'm only working on my laptop, no VPN, no adblock extensions.
Please help. It's been almost a month since I bought the AliDropship plugin and I haven't launched my website yet.

Christina

Administrator
Ok, I'll list it down to make it clear...
  • AliDropship extension is always "On" even if I don't login my website on it's list.
    • Importing products using the extension takes a lot of time, sometime never at all.
  • When I try to login and authorize the extension, all the import item icons are grayed out or sometime won't even import the item at all (import icons, the orange circles with AliDropship icons have "X" over it).
    • After authorizing the login, that's when I can't get in my website at all, an error always shows saying "This site can’t be reached, ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT", and this only happens on my internet connection and not when I'm using my mobile internet and so is on other house's internet connection.
    • I have to wait for hours before I can access my website again on my house's internet connection.
Is there anyway to prevent this? Aside from doing the "Direct Import" option found in AliDropship plugin in my website's dashboard, there seems no problem importing the products. The only downside it, it's taking so long to import all the products in which AliDropship Chrome extension should help me do it faster.

I tried clearing out the cache and all but it won't work. BTW, I'm only working on my laptop, no VPN, no adblock extensions.
Please help. It's been almost a month since I bought the AliDropship plugin and I haven't launched my website yet.

Thank you for your complete answer! Please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue?