NEW CONTEST! Don't Miss the Chance to Participate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnaldo

BREAKING: NEW THREAD TITLE = GIVE IT TO ME, THE CHARITY CONTEST.

Rules:

#1 You must really be in a desperate need of a license.
#2 You didn't have any prior experience to dropshipping and want that real easy fast money because everybody told you dropshipping is the new shit in town to be quickly a millionaire.
#3 provide the same method you already saw here and there without ever tested it and paste it here.
#4 ask for other forum members to like your post or better: borrow them money so you can buy that actual license.

So please stand in line to get your free meal and get a chance to win.

Afterall, this is free.

Only 2 days left. Hurry up.

lol

R

Ramzan2002

BREAKING: NEW THREAD TITLE = GIVE IT TO ME, THE CHARITY CONTEST.

So please stand in line to get your free meal and get a chance to win.

Afterall, this is free.

Only 2 days left. Hurry up.

lol
'
I am the first one in line. lol

kingpin

I still really want to read a genius method I never heard of so the actual person could really win that license.

And I'll be more than pleased for him or her to win over me ;-)

Hi mate
To be honest i dont think Anybody's like me ever gonna share publicly the actual detailed process or method i mean extraordinary method if its there just for a plugin license key :)

Still if you go through my posts on the forum you'll find information and stuffs i shared, actually helped several people generate quick sales.

The method that i previously posted on this thread is something crazy that nobody's doing anything like that here on the forum in such a way. The dumping strategy, thats where the autopilot sales are coming.

I think this contest itself is a bribe to lure you disclose your trade process and as a business nobody's going to reveal it because of so many reasons.

What i love about alidropship community is that we all here are just try to help each other to become better Dropshippers. For same questions and answers and interaction many so called gurus are actually making and running paid so called mastermind groups on Facebook. But here we are getting and sharing value for free so sometime it get abused or underrated also but if we look around here we'll find so much information and accurate methods to get sales and improve your business

Sometime we encourage, motivate, criticize and show ways to new borns and sometime we seek help and we get it. @Arnaldo @Direct Webstore @Mar and many more fellow active members always helps people on the forum. Yaros and team works great and always experimenting with new ways like this contest thread to make the forum more fruitful for newbies and others too.

Regards!

Arnaldo

So true @kingpin

I must admit, so far the methods you showed on the forum are the craziest I've seen so far.

But maybe out of reach to newbies, me included.

In 2015 i learned some YouTube automation marketing based on dumping principle. There was a software i bought that find and upload trending videos on odur channels on autopilot keeping copyright videos away. I was running the software on AWS VPS and in a month we hit 10k plus videos in our channels and did some CPA sales.

I applied the same video dumping method and dumped videos of products on several YouTube channels with different titles and tags

When you do things in bulk one of them will surely going to hit the bull's-eye.

Have you got any link to another forum or place where this method is explained in detail?

Or maybe post it there, win the license and give it to anybody you want ;-) Fair?

I'm just teasing you man.

Last edited:

kingpin

So true @kingpin

I must admit, so far the methods

So true @kingpin

I must admit, so far the methods you showed on the forum are the craziest I've seen so far.

But maybe out of reach to newbies, me included.

Have you got any link to another forum or place where this method is explained in detail?

Or maybe post it there, win the license and give it to anybody you want ;-) Fair?

Hahaha .

Send me a PM i will send you a private video about a method which i already shared with some of the members in the past that actually helped them get sales within first 24 hours for free. And this method is newbie friendly but not a pure white hat method

jubran

Alright then let's share some very useful methods!

This method is free but requires a lot of time. However, when you establish it good then you don't need to do anything but to promote your products.

You'll find a hyperactive niche and create a community website for it (Viral website), 2 good themes I recommend are Bimber and BoomBox from Codecanyon. You'll then post a couple of articles and optimize it for search engines and start to drive cheap traffic via influencers and you'll see over 30% return rate daily. Definitely work on some conversion and marketing techniques for social sharing and get their emails as leads for better targetting via email (on FB - lookalike).

Once you have a good number of people engaging, you can set some people who are passionate about the community or niche and they will post for you all day, for free! And that's all, all you have to do now is to actually place some ads on the website and these 2 themes give you unlimited places. Create special promotions and drive free traffic!

Good luck ;)

Ryan

Here are some of the methods that can be used to promote a store.
- 24*7 support via chat on website, Skype, Whatsapp and email.
- Facebook ads
- Facebook shop promotion discounts
- Email marketing
- Twitter promotions by posting updates about new products added periodically.
- Instagram promotions by liking posts and DM'ing special coupon codes for discounts.
- Promoting new products to existing customers via Whatsapp.
- Offering affiliate commissions to existing customers for referring new friends.
- Different discounts for different social platforms.
- Loyalty discounts based on the number and value of orders within a specified period of time.
- PPC ads
- Google merchant listings
- Influencer marketing
- Influence loyalty by offering the best possible customer service.

:confused: :rolleyes:

kingpin

- Facebook ads
- Email marketing
- Instagram promotions by liking posts and DM'ing special coupon codes for discounts.
- Offering affiliate commissions to existing customers for referring new friends.
- Loyalty discounts based on the number and value of orders within a specified period of time.
- PPC ads
- Influencer marketing

FAKE LIKES

Last edited:

Deepti

- Facebook ads
- Email marketing
- PPC ads
- Influencer marketing
Really nice....

ssbh3809

We have a winner here, I guess! lol Winner of what, I don't know... Master Spammer?
FAKE LIKES
Guys, I do not wish to spam or get fake likes. Just for this, I have deleted the post although I need this plugin.What's funny is that nobody really focused on what was written up there. FYI, the likes were not fake although 2 of them were my friends.

Last edited:

Deepti

Guys, I do not wish to spam or get fake likes. Just for this, I have deleted the post although I need this plugin.What's funny is that nobody really focused on what was written up there. FYI, the likes were not fake although 2 of them were my friends.
So true. Nobody was interested in what things you had written in the post. People were just focused on pointing out negative stuff.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Dear participants!

Thank you all for your participation in the contest! Hope that this thread would be beneficial for other members thanks to your posts.

Today we have 2 partcipants who have gotten the highest and, at the same time, equal number of Likes:

Subinbabu @subinbabu

1 (4).png

and Arnaldo @Arnaldo

2 (2).png

Congratulations to the winners!

R

Ramzan2002

Congrats guys. :) U did great. But to be honest I'm bumbed. I wanted that plugin so bad :p :( Hope u guys use ur prize wise and Good Luck to everyone in the future :)

Christina

Administrator
Congrats guys. :) U did great. But to be honest I'm bumbed. I wanted that plugin so bad :p:( Hope u guys use ur prize wise and Good Luck to everyone in the future :)

That's not the last contest. Stay tuned and you will surely get an opportunity to win a prize next time :)

R

Ramzan2002

That's not the last contest. Stay tuned and you will surely get an opportunity to win a prize next time :)
Thanks Christina!! :) I will stay tuned :) This forum is really useful to explore new ways to increase ur profits and run ur business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.