My Dropshipping store from Philippines - Feedback needed

lmendozajr

I started my store last July 8, 2018 - https://shopherensave.com and my target market are Filipinos working and living abroad. I surveyed them and the product mix are the women's and men's accessories they usually bought and send to their family back home. My secondary market are customers worldwide.

Nice looking site. I like the color scheme and your using the original free theme which is the most popular. Great niche idea too. I wish you Good luck. I have a site im developing now using the woocommerce plugin option and the claue theme. My Niche is Watches. Thinking to do another store soon but not sure what niche yet.

jubran

Really tough and competitive niche. If you're not good or let's say advance at marketing, it will be really hard for you. But of course, good luck ;)

lmendozajr

Thanks for your feedback, actually I will hire a partner expert in social media marketing to help me in digital marketing and blogging to promote the store.

Shahran

I like your website's color scheme and simplicity look. However, some of the items are priced very expensive. If you could change your supplier or reduce the price slightly, it could be competitive. All the best !

Mar

I started my store last July 8, 2018 - https://shopherensave.com and my target market are Filipinos working and living abroad. I surveyed them and the product mix are the women's and men's accessories they usually bought and send to their family back home. My secondary market are customers worldwide.
Just like the other store asking for feedback, ask yourself why would people buy from your store out of tens of thousands already established stores selling the same products? It is tough, especially for a store showing categories with only five or eight, twenty is the highest number of products. Categories with very few products is a major turn off. Imagine yourself as the visitor and you will realize, not only about categories.

Last edited:

lmendozajr

Just like the other store asking for feedback, ask yourself why would people buy from your store out of tens of thousands already established stores selling the same products? It is tough, especially for a store showing categories with only five or eight, twenty is the highest number of products. Categories with very few products is a major turn off. Imagine yourself as the visitor and you will realize, not only about categories.

Well, when I started this business I based my niche in the survey of Filipinos working abroad of what products they usually bought. Anyway I will add more categories and products. Also probably find partner to help me in social media marketing.