NEW CONTEST! Don't Miss the Chance to Participate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Administrator
What is the Most Extraordinary Method of Store Promotion

Participate in the contest and get a chance to WIN FREE ALIDROPSHIP PLUGIN!

The person who gets the highest number of likes wins.

Hurry up! The winner will be announced on 10 August 2018.

Rules of Participation:
  1. Think up and describe the extraordinary method of store promotion on our Dropship Community Forum;
  2. A promotion method must be new, unique and thought up by a participant.
  3. A participant can post an unlimited number of methods, but likes will not be summarized.
  4. Likes will be counted and a winner will be announced on 10 August 2018.
  5. A winner will get free AliDropship Plugin.

We’re looking forward to your ideas! Good luck.

Win Free Alidropship plugin.png

Last edited:

arifsyros

As per my experience following methods are best for your store promotion:

1) SELL FEW ITEMS FOR FREE (FREEBIES):
Yes you got it right, there are many items available on Aliexpress which are below 0,99$ with free shipping, Pick around 50 of them and Sell Them for Free on your website or on your sales promotion on Social Platforms. This will increase the trust level in the buyers and they will come again to see the other stuffs as well.

2) ONLINE CHAT SUPPORT:
You store must have 24 hours online chat support. This is very important from buyer point of view. The stores who has Online Chat support are likely to get more orders and trust from buyers.

3) FASTER BROWSING
Your store should load pages quickly, don't put heavy resolution pictures in Product categories or into the products. It will take time to lead products and buyer will feel frustrated.

4) SECURED PAYMENT, SITE SECURED BY MCAFEE etc
These kinds of tags builds confident in Buyer. Secured Buying tags should also be present on every product description.

5) PERSONALIZED EMAILS - Lots of stores are using same standard template of order confirmation, invoice etc. It should be modified and should be made attractive.

6) TRACK YOUR ORDER -
Stores should include plugins like Aftership or 17track on their websites so that buyer can easily trace product shipment status.

7) VALID ADDRESS & CONTACT NO.
The stores should include their business address and contact number on the footer especially to make sure that the store is authentic.

8) PAYMENT GATEWAYS,
The more payment gateways you will have the more it will make your site attractive to buyers. Likewise, Paypal is widely used but in some countries PalPal dont work like Pakistan where if i need to buy anything then i will look the option to pay via my credit / debit card.

9) REFUNDS:
The store should clearly mention its refunds policy and there should be a refund meter on website so that customer can check the status of its refund application.

10) ORDER CONFIRMATION VIA SMS:
When somebody orders on your site and when he/she receive message from their Mobile that their order has been placed successfully gives them more confident that they are buying from right place.

11) USE OF UNIQUE NAME FOR STORE.
Smartly make choice of your store. The name of your store should not be a common name.

12) SEO
The most important thing is the SEO of your store.

13) FREE SHIPPING
This option attracts customer the most.

Regards,
Arif

justas

Ok, guys, I am not an expert to write better tutorials but this method has been working for me since 2013. And I gonna going to share with you.
We are gonna learn in this method to rank your comments in big FB pages as well as how to drive traffic to your website with this method almost instantly.
Note: If you do everything right as I mentioned below you will be able to drive an insane amount of traffic within a few hours.
Here are the steps to rank your comment :

Step 1
Take a big FB page or multiple pages in your niche like them and in the page notification settings you should choose to follow default option to see first. This will allow that page show immediately to you when that big page post anything on their wall.

Step 2
Once you like 25 pages as SEE FIRST POSTS then you will see these pages posts will show you in news feed. But there is a problem with this thing. Whenever you scroll down your liked posts will show after several minutes later and we dont want that.
It is important that your comment needs be first to comment on that perticular post or maybe within top 10 comments. You stand for a better chance to show your comment to the people and once they see it they will like it even they reply to your comments.
Now I have discussed the problem. I have a solution for this too. But you need to stick with your browser and continuously refresh the pages. You will see those page post timing as JUST NOW. This is what we want to rank in the top 2 comments. If you are on a mobile then it will be much better for you.

Step 3
Write a comment immediately when you see a post from big pages before anyone else does. You need to comment related to the post or related to the subject. Write entertaining comments which users wanna like your comment. Be interesting that’s the trick here. You can literally drive 1000’s of likes on your comment. You may also see many people will send you a friend request from you.

Step 4
The more likes you get the better you will rank, the better you will rank more people will see your comment and more people will be interested in what you are saying.
Note: They say you need both like and more replies to rank in number one spot. But from my side, it’s a big no from me. What you need is more likes, it doesn’t matter how many replies you got.

Step 5
Don’t spam. Yes, you heard it right. Don’t rank your comment each and every time on the same page. Don’t always comment with your link you will get blocked by the Facebook for commenting links. Keep it safe use only 2-3 links per account. Or you can use another method like creating unique hashtag send that traffic to that particular page.

Step 6
Example comment which I ranked number one in a page post.
" Hit like if you think Michael Jackson is the best dancer in the world."
This one single comment gave me 2000 likes and hundreds of replies within 8 hours.
This is just one of my many different comment. You can experiment with your own comments and test which comments brings you more like and website visits.

Ok, guys, I need to stop here. I hope you enjoyed my post. Reply to this post if you have any questions about this. I will try my best to answer you. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Guillaume

This is the store promotion i have in mind:
Create an affiliate program for your store. Then offer influencers in your niche either blogger or instagram and so on to promote your products via their affiliate link for a commission on each sell they make. They already have the traffic to sell to you audience.
Let me know if you have any feedback or thought on that.

HeleneLyne

This is a good topic to answer. Below are my answers

1. Using # tag to describe the product or brand will attract customer to find more about the product.

2. Duration of promotion. Three days promotion is enough to make the potential customers to decide faster before proceed to buy.

3. Notify customer via email for the new item to attract more sales.

4. Share testimony from user via YouTube, Instagram or Facebook to attract more customers

justas

This is the store promotion i have in mind:
Create an affiliate program for your store. Then offer influencers in your niche either blogger or instagram and so on to promote your products via their affiliate link for a commission on each sell they make. They already have the traffic to sell to you audience.
Let me know if you have any feedback or thought on that.
How will you achieve this affiliate program etc with alidropship plugin? I have tried it but it doesn't track the sale's that are done via affiliate link tho it should. And i tried all plugins that offer this strategy, unless you are using ali WooCommerce plugin. i dont think it work on standart alidropship plugin.

justas

This is a good topic to answer. Below are my answers

1. Using # tag to describe the product or brand will attract customer to find more about the product.

2. Duration of promotion. Three days promotion is enough to make the potential customers to decide faster before proceed to buy.

3. Notify customer via email for the new item to attract more sales.

4. Share testimony from user via YouTube, Instagram or Facebook to attract more customers
And this is just plain regular strategy nothing extraordinary, no offence :)

Direct Webstore

Create an affiliate program for your store ..... Let me know if you have any feedback or thought on that.
I thought of that before, then I realised that the Aliexpress seller is a middle man, then you are another middle man, then the affiliate is yet again ANOTHER middleman! Great idea for the final customer down the end of the line to be ripped off. LOL )

Direct Webstore

Put a "I love Trump" banner on your site. Then write an email or Tweet to Donald Trump telling him what a great job he's doing and that everyone in your country loves him and that you love him so much you have a banner of him on your site. Give him a link to your site. He is so dumb, he will proudly boast about it on Twitter and include your link so 300 million people will see it. It will then go viral and be reported all around the world.

I mean this as a joke ... but actually, knowing Trump and the idiot he is, it just may work. LOL

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Print out penny sized stickers with an ad for your site and stick them onto 1000 American pennies ($100) ... then throw them all off the top of the Empire State building. The sensation it will cause below with pennies raining from heaven will be in all the newspapers and TV the next day and the name of your site will be revealed to millions of people around the world. Be careful not to get arrested. :)

Last edited:

Guillaume

How will you achieve this affiliate program etc with alidropship plugin? I have tried it but it doesn't track the sale's that are done via affiliate link tho it should. And i tried all plugins that offer this strategy, unless you are using ali WooCommerce plugin. i dont think it work on standart alidropship plugin.
Yes that true for now it is probably only possible using ali woocommerce plugin only.

Guillaume

I thought of that before, then I realised that the Aliexpress seller is a middle man, then you are another middle man, then the affiliate is yet again ANOTHER middleman! Great idea for the final customer down the end of the line to be ripped off. LOL )
Maybe but you can potentially get a lot if traffic lol

Direct Webstore

Make 5000 tiny paper helicopters (the ones you make with a strip of paper) with an ad to your site on them. Post them to a helicopter scenic flight company in New York and ask them throw them all out of a helicopter the next time they fly. Pay them a couple of hundred dollars for the 2 second task. It will go viral worldwide.

Direct Webstore

Get a couple of hundred glass bottles from a recycling centre and put a message in each one with an ad for your site. Drive down to the coast when the high tide is receding and throw them all into the ocean. The currents will carry your "message in a bottle" ads far and wide. If enough people find them, the newspapers and TV networks will get hold of the story and it will go viral.

:)

Munguajuna

Sweets admired by most children with sticker of your store.
If you make sweets that most of children will like, it will make their parents and /guardians to look for them most of the time. In so doing there will be no way for the parents or guardians not to look on the stickers. Each time the parents and/guardians will have to meet the stickers of your store when shopping for their children

The stickers will be on their head every time and hence it will pump up new customers to your store. Combining with other factors, it will be easier to draw in many customers at your online store.

omktg

Hey @Guillaume

The idea of an affiliate program is perfect if you do it well, and there is nothing wrong with it.
So if you know how to do it with Alidropship, then you should at least test it.

@Direct Webstore you said that:

Aliexpress seller is a middle man = That is not always true, you can also find manufacturers in many niches.

You are another middle man = That's true, and that's how most of the world's businesses work, unless you're the producer/manufacturer. And even then, you would have to buy supplies for someone else. So again, there is nothing wrong with it.

The affiliate is yet again another middleman = That's not true, the affiliate works for you, so there will be no additional commission charged for him or her to sell a product from your store. You as the owner must be willing to give this affiliate a % of your net earnings for that sale.

Great idea for the final customer down the end of the line to be ripped off = And we go back to the same, that's not how it works. It could be this way if you do not know what you are doing. But if you do it right, the end user would not have to pay a single penny more for the product.

Would you raise the price of one of your products to cover the profit of your affiliate?
The correct answer would not necessarily be yes. If from the beginning your prices considered your expenses in advertising, cost of the product, shipping, and others... then when using affiliates, their commission would be within the amount considered as advertising expenses, because you are not paying for advertising anymore if they are selling it for you. and remember, that an affiliate in this case, will only win one commission per sale, unless you also want to manage an affiliate program that pays per subscriber. In this case, you should first know what your lifetime user/customer value is.

Status
Not open for further replies.