cant get traffic with instagram

Direct Webstore

your content is just not interesting enough

The "cool design T-shirt" market is pretty well flooded. People can easily buy T-Shits with all sorts of cool designs just about anywhere. From street markets to department stores. Even "custom made" T-Shirt sites are everywhere. You need something more original. Simple as that.

How much research did you do into niche selection? Any at all? You really should ...

1. Hit Google and Youtube up with "drop shipping niche selection" and read/watch everything you can.
2. Read all the niche selection blogs at https://alidropship.com/category/blog/what-to-sell/
3. Read the guides at https://alidropship.com/guides/
4. Finally ... do research on Google Trends and Adwords Keyword tool and even just normal Google searching to determine popularity and/or competition levels of the niche. Check out how many Facebook pages/groups there are for that niche ... ete etc

... then start again. I would. I've actually scrapped three sites that did not work and used the licenses to try something different until I got it right.

But that's just my opinion. Anyone else here with an alternative reason for the failure and/or a strategy to remedy it? :)

Last edited:

kazurengan2

The "cool design T-shirt" market is pretty well flooded. People can easily buy T-Shits with all sorts of cool designs just about anywhere. From street markets to department stores. Even "custom made" T-Shirt sites are everywhere. You need something more original. Simple as that.

How much research did you do into niche selection? Any at all? You really should ...

1. Hit Google and Youtube up with "drop shipping niche selection" and read/watch everything you can.
2. Read all the niche selection blogs at https://alidropship.com/category/blog/what-to-sell/
3. Read the guides at https://alidropship.com/guides/
4. Finally ... do research on Google Trends and Adwords Keyword tool and even just normal Google searching to determine popularity and/or competition levels of the niche. Check out how many Facebook pages/groups there are for that niche ... ete etc

... then start again. I would. I've actually scrapped three sites that did not work and used the licenses to try something different until I got it right.

But that's just my opinion. Anyone else here with an alternative reason for the failure and/or a strategy to remedy it? :)

i've researched my other niche which is sunglasses and the chart is going up on google trends
but not getting any traffic too

Direct Webstore

i've researched my other niche which is sunglasses and the chart is going up on google trends
That's only one factor - i.e: how many customers are interested in them.

You also have to consider

... how many are selling them (HEAPS)
... how unique they are (not much at all)
... how easy they are to buy offline at a local store (very easy)

You need something that you don't see being sold everywhere ... like "Harry Potter Magic Wands" in Yarros's first store ... for example. Or fancy dog costumes etc etc. Sunglasses are everywhere.

:)

Stephanan

Have you considered using influencer marketing or collaborate with others, either through partnerships or sponsorships? This way you would increase your brand's exposure and attract more traffic because using influencers or collaborating with well known and trustable companies in your niche can really persuade the consumers to purchase your t-shirts.

Also, host some contests to attract more followers and create buzz. For example, you could invite your followers to comment with their favorite emojis or tag a friend to enter the contest.With the help of either the algorithm or your followers, you could reach many people who might not have heard of your brand before. And if they like the posts on your profile, they might choose to follow you.

Finally, you can take this free course about Instagram marketing which will give you some valuable insights about how to build your online presence on Instagram. I personally found this course very useful and time-saving because it's less than 1 hour long.

Hope these tips will help you!