Tracking Plugin Suggestion

Hello everyone.
I need a little help, Can anyone suggest me a package tracking plugin for wordpress.
I want my customer to track their orders in at my website rather then going to EMS or any other tracking website.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

JasonP

17Track is a good option and it's free. AfterShip is free for up to 100 shipments. Just look up Google and there's a couple more. But you need to try them out first before using because some of these tracking sites will give you Chinese character returns and some will reveal more than necessary (I've got one tracking status provider that showed "Product shipped by AliExpress supplier").

17Track is a good option and it's free. AfterShip is free for up to 100 shipments. Just look up Google and there's a couple more. But you need to try them out first before using because some of these tracking sites will give you Chinese character returns and some will reveal more than necessary (I've got one tracking status provider that showed "Product shipped by AliExpress supplier").
Thank you for the reply. Can you tried Yith Woocommerce Order Tracking Plugin??

JasonP

Thank you for the reply. Can you tried Yith Woocommerce Order Tracking Plugin??

Nope. I played around with providing a tracking page on my store for awhile and then decided not to have it. In my "Product Shipped" email to my customer the shipping waybill no. is a hyperlink to 17Track's tracking page. So the customer is automatically directed to the shipping status of the item when she/he clicks on it. That is way more convenient from the user-friendliness perspective of the customer.