How to remove original price?

hades

I do not want the original price to appear on my product page. Refer to the attached picture.

Under Customization>>General, i have uncheck the "Show discount information in the product list"
In the Product page, I have also removed the original price and i only input the Sale price.

The problem is when my website update the prices (I set it to update prices automatically daily), the original price appears again.
How do I remove it permanently so that it will not appear when my prices are updated daily?

How do I solve this? I am using Ali non-woo with Rembrandt theme.

thanks Ali Discount.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I do not want the original price to appear on my product page. Refer to the attached picture.

Under Customization>>General, i have uncheck the "Show discount information in the product list"
In the Product page, I have also removed the original price and i only input the Sale price.

The problem is when my website update the prices (I set it to update prices automatically daily), the original price appears again.
How do I remove it permanently so that it will not appear when my prices are updated daily?

How do I solve this? I am using Ali non-woo with Rembrandt theme.

thanks View attachment 4538
Hello, you can either close such products to the bulk update:

Edit Item ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-06-19 13.57.21.png

or set a filter 'When the price changes' to 'Do nothing'

Updates ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-06-19 13.58.36.png

hades

Hello Victoria :)

I think you are missing my point. I want to update my selling price automatically daily.
I do not want the "original price" that I circled to appear.

Maybe to ask you in a different manner. How do I totally remove the "original" price" that I circled in red to not appear at all, regardless whether I update the price or not.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria :)

I think you are missing my point. I want to update my selling price automatically daily.
I do not want the "original price" that I circled to appear.

Maybe to ask you in a different manner. How do I totally remove the "original" price" that I circled in red to not appear at all, regardless whether I update the price or not.
There is no such option. I already told you possibilities how to make price updates with available options.