Anyone able to give out a free key for social rabbit as it works for 5 website ?

luco_store

hello anyone willing to help someone out with the social rabbit plugin , the plugin allows you to use it on 5 websites and i was wondering if someone could give me a key for it ?

thanks

ZAPPY

..., the plugin allows you to use it on 5 websites and i was wondering if someone could give me a key for it ?
Can you clarify that you seek a Social Rabbit plugin owner that paid the $69.00 for this wonderful revolutionary marketing tool that provides hassle free promotion of your social accounts on a 24-hour basis

and

is only using it on 4 stores (or less) therefore your store will/can make the 5th use​

or

you definitely know there are these types of free licence keys for sale somewhere online and the best place to start your request for one is on the Social Rabbit plugin section of this public forum?​

Nadezhda

Staff member
Can you clarify that you seek a Social Rabbit plugin owner that paid the $69.00 for this wonderful revolutionary marketing tool that provides hassle free promotion of your social accounts on a 24-hour basis

and

is only using it on 4 stores (or less) therefore your store will/can make the 5th use​

or

you definitely know there are these types of free licence keys for sale somewhere online and the best place to start your request for one is on the Social Rabbit plugin section of this public forum?​
hello anyone willing to help someone out with the social rabbit plugin , the plugin allows you to use it on 5 websites and i was wondering if someone could give me a key for it ?

thanks

Hello,
We have 2 offers for you:
1. You can subscribe the Social Rabbit plugin and get 1 license for 5 websites! It will cost 19$ monthly https://socialrabbitplugin.com/buy/
2. You can buy one life-long license for 1 domain. It will cost 69$ https://alidropship.com/addons/social-rabbit/

ZAPPY

Nadezhda said:
We have 2 offers for you: 1. You can subscribe the Social Rabbit plugin and get 1 license for 5 websites! 2. You can buy one life-long license for 1 domain.[...]

@Nadezhda
Did you miss this bit of the OP question?
the plugin allows you to use it on 5 websites and i was wondering if someone could give me a key for it ?

Seems the OP is aware that 5 websites run off one licence.

I sought clarification that OP was wanting a free 5 website licence piggyback or an owner intending to sell their 5 website licence to give OP for free.

Only the OP (luco_store) can say whether I interpreted the question correctly or you.