Paypal payment to Ali Express fail

Mar

After several weeks working full time with my dropshipping site, I have my first sale today, only to know that I cannot pay Ali Express with my Paypal account. I used to pay online merchants with Paypal balance including the Alidropship plugin. My first sale is not ordered with Ali Express until now. I have sent several e-mails to Paypal about the problem, received a number of responses mostly about FAQs and one explaining how to receive payments, despite the many times telling them that the problem is not about receiving payment, it is rather paying Ali Express. I am really wondering if I am talking to robots. Please if somebody can help with this frustrating situation as the buyer is waiting.

Thanks

maxyy89

It's not up to Paypal regarding this. Only if Aliexpress seller decides to use Paypal for paying orders you can pay using Paypal for that. You can pay with your credit card or try to find another supplier that accepts Paypal.

Mar

It's not up to Paypal regarding this. Only if Aliexpress seller decides to use Paypal for paying orders you can pay using Paypal for that. You can pay with your credit card or try to find another supplier that accepts Paypal.

The seller have sent me a number of e-mails already, have asked him what type of payment mode do they support, he don't answer except saying they are waiting for the payment. How do I know?

maxyy89

You can begin to process the order and when you will be redirected to aliexpress payment page where you have various options for paying. Hope that helps. I have attached screenshot. This is payment page for your order. The first option is my linked credit card for payment and if you click below that on other payment methods you will see what options accept your supplier.

Attachments

• Izrezak.PNG
    Izrezak.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 28

jubran

Maxy explained well! Recently Aliexpress has launched PayPal payment option but not every seller does accept PayPal so just see if the product page on Aliexpress has PayPal logo, if there is then the seller does accept PP, if not then he doesn't so your only hope is to actually ask him again and clear things up for him.\

Alternatively, you can open a Payoneer account and they will send you a Master Card, then you'll need to reload your Payoneer account from your PayPal (like a normal bank transfer) and you'll have your a valid credit card you can pay with in Aliexpress. But this will of course take time.

Mar

Maxy explained well! Recently Aliexpress has launched PayPal payment option but not every seller does accept PayPal so just see if the product page on Aliexpress has PayPal logo, if there is then the seller does accept PP, if not then he doesn't so your only hope is to actually ask him again and clear things up for him.\

Alternatively, you can open a Payoneer account and they will send you a Master Card, then you'll need to reload your Payoneer account from your PayPal (like a normal bank transfer) and you'll have your a valid credit card you can pay with in Aliexpress. But this will of course take time.
Thanks for the information. Yes, I just confirmed it. Ali Express used to support Paypal but for some reason stopped it and founded Alipay. Thanks for the information, I will check this Payoneer. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Direct Webstore

Recently Aliexpress has launched PayPal payment option

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. It would be nice not to bother with transferring funds from Paypal to my credit card account all the time ... just use up the Paypal funds first. I hope all the sellers take it up eventually. :)

Mar

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. It would be nice not to bother with transferring funds from Paypal to my credit card account all the time ... just use up the Paypal funds first. I hope all the sellers take it up eventually. :)
I am not hoping Paypal with Ali Express anymore. I just signed up with Payoneer and requested the pre-paid credit card. Funny, the message was it will be processed and approved in a number of business days, but actually in a few minutes both were approved. I will receive the card in the first week next month. But the way things are going, maybe I will receive it earlier. Thanks for the tip, the credit card is a life saver for me. You have no problem transferring funds from Paypal to it?

jeanericblass

Well if you are trying to contact direct to the sellers then keep it in your mind that try to communicate with them in chinese language because most of aliexpress sellers are actually Chinese so their english are not usually good enough. So i will not suggest to directly contact to the sellers if you not know chinese language. Although Aliexpress is not accepting paypal so i will suggest you to chose Aliexpress recommended payment option.

Direct Webstore

So i will not suggest to directly contact to the sellers if you not know chinese language.

I would suggest you DO contact sellers if you need to. Just use Google translate ... the same as they do. It's good enough for basic communication. It's not like you want to discuss philosophy or the meaning of the universe with them ... lol :)

Mar

well everyone have their own opinion...you have right to share your.
However for further more guide i will suggest @Mar to read this guide https://www.withintheflow.com/aliexpress-paypal/
The link state that you can use Paypal in AliExpress but on limited suppliers. Just in case you are not aware, you are encouraged to get in touch with the sellers for inquiries about their products, but buying directly from the sellers is not allowed. You can see the warning in the messages page of your account. You can pay them directly, but any problem with that order, you cannot ask help from AliExpress support. When you get in touch with AliExpress, the first thing the support ask is the order number. Since the order was not placed in AliExpress, that order is not in your AliExpress account. You will be at your own with the seller.

Mar

This is a very nice, thanks for sharing such information, however check this info as well To determine the best selling products of all time, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the product categories that were widely purchased by consumers and identified the individual products that had the highest sales in their category. In some cases, we collect data from various sources and calculate the final sales figure. In other cases, when a company had clear leadership in the market, the figures reflect data from previous years.

1. PlayStation
• Category: Video game console
• Total sales: 344 million units
• Parent company: Sony

2. Lipitor
• Category: Pharmaceutical
• Total sales: $141 billion
• Parent company: Pfizer

3. Corolla
• Category: Vehicle
• Total sales: 40.7 million units
• Parent company: Toyota (TM)

4. Star Wars
• Category: Movies
• Total sales: $4.6 billion
• Parent company: 20th Century Fox

5. iPad
• Category: Tablet
• Total sales: 211 million units
• Parent company: Apple
Don't see any relevance to the thread.

Moha

This is a very nice, thanks for sharing such information, however check this info as well To determine the best selling products of all time, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the product categories that were widely purchased by consumers and identified the individual products that had the highest sales in their category. In some cases, we collect data from various sources and calculate the final sales figure. In other cases, when a company had clear leadership in the market, the figures reflect data from previous years.

1. PlayStation

2. Lipitor

3. Corolla

4. Star Wars

5. iPad
:) :) Way to go buddy.

Sunster

Staff member

1. PlayStation

2. Lipitor

3. Corolla

4. Star Wars

5. iPad
Wow, i think i'm going to start dropshipping Corolla's. Time to revamp my website. Thanks man.:rolleyes:

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member
Well if you are trying to contact direct to the sellers then keep it in your mind that try to communicate with them in chinese language because most of aliexpress sellers are actually Chinese so their english are not usually good enough. So i will not suggest to directly contact to the sellers if you not know chinese language. Although Aliexpress is not accepting paypal so i will suggest you to chose Aliexpress recommended payment option.
Completely disagree. I have yet to deal with a supplier in China, (Aliexpress or otherwise) that i was not able to communicate with in english. I always touch base with my suppliers.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Wow, i think i'm going to start dropshipping Corolla's. Time to revamp my website. Thanks man.
Actually, all sarcasm aside ... lol ... one could look into "Accessories" for Corollas. Associated niches for numbers 1, 4 and 5 have all been done to death though. And forget number 2. At least there was ONE tiny gem of usefulness in that misplaced, off topic joke of a post. lol :)