Order fulfillment status not working

pravin.p

Hello,

I checked again and both "Mark orders as 'Processed' " & "Mark orders as 'Shipped' " are set to ON. Yet after order processing it did not change status to processed.
Today the order was shipped by seller and again it did not update status and collect tracking ID.

How to fix it?

Alidropship plugin V1.1.0

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I checked again and both "Mark orders as 'Processed' " & "Mark orders as 'Shipped' " are set to ON. Yet after order processing it did not change status to processed.
Today the order was shipped by seller and again it did not update status and collect tracking ID.

How to fix it?

Alidropship plugin V1.1.0
Please update the plugin to the latest version (1.2.1) and let us know if the issue persists.

joylivewell

I have the same problem. Order processing did not change automatically to "processed" so I had to change it manually. Today I received the notification that the item has been shipped and aliexpress already provided the tracking ID. However, the status did not update automatically to "shipped" and no tracking ID is collected. I am already on plugin version 1.2.1 and settings are set to ON for "Mark orders as Processed" and "Mark orders as Shipped".

Please advise solution. Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same problem. Order processing did not change automatically to "processed" so I had to change it manually. Today I received the notification that the item has been shipped and aliexpress already provided the tracking ID. However, the status did not update automatically to "shipped" and no tracking ID is collected. I am already on plugin version 1.2.1 and settings are set to ON for "Mark orders as Processed" and "Mark orders as Shipped".

Please advise solution. Thanks.
This option should work properly - have you refreshed the page after tracking number is attached?

joylivewell

Refreshed page but nothing happened. I had to manually enter order number ID then hit sync. Only then the order status is changed to "Shipped" and tracking ID appears.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Refreshed page but nothing happened. I had to manually enter order number ID then hit sync. Only then the order status is changed to "Shipped" and tracking ID appears.
It's not possible to get tracking IDs without AliExpress order number . If it is not attached automatically please insert it manually.

TedC

I have the same issue. I have read many threads already and understood that the reason tracking ID is not available is because order number is not populated.

"Mark orders as 'Processed' " & "Mark orders as 'Shipped' " are set to ON and also place order automatically through Aliexpress has been done successfully. Is there any setting caused order number still not populated?

Christina

Administrator
I have the same issue. I have read many threads already and understood that the reason tracking ID is not available is because order number is not populated.

"Mark orders as 'Processed' " & "Mark orders as 'Shipped' " are set to ON and also place order automatically through Aliexpress has been done successfully. Is there any setting caused order number still not populated?

Make sure that you are logged in AliDropship Google Chrome Extension. During the entire process of autofilling you should be on the page, you shouldn't open any tabs until the process is finished. The option should work correctly.
Anyway, you can attach an order number ID manually.

BinaD

I got my first order. When I tried to use auto fulfilment or even manual fulfilment it says the product is no longer available. It is quiet frustrating. Tried to email support but had no reply. Should I refund the customer and close down the store?

Attachments

• Screen_shot_2.pdf
    496.8 KB · Views: 6

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I got my first order. When I tried to use auto fulfilment or even manual fulfilment it says the product is no longer available. It is quiet frustrating. Tried to email support but had no reply. Should I refund the customer and close down the store?
Hello, I'm sure there are plenty of sellers at AliExpress who has the same item in stock - just use the search field and try to find them.