Is address important?

Nomi

Hi ,Ive opened a Shopify store drop shipping from Ali express.I put my local address which is in Fiji(Pacific) then I read somewhere that I shd put a US address n phone # using Virtual Address. However ,I dont know if I can change because someone said if you change your initial address,shopify will close your store. Any advice will be appreciated

Mar

Hi ,Ive opened a Shopify store drop shipping from Ali express.I put my local address which is in Fiji(Pacific) then I read somewhere that I shd put a US address n phone # using Virtual Address. However ,I dont know if I can change because someone said if you change your initial address,shopify will close your store. Any advice will be appreciated
This is an Alidropship forum.

ZAPPY

@Mar and @Jess

Ah!

BUT...

title of this thread is Home | Forums | Dropshipping with AliExpress | Ask Me Anything
+
forum logo says: Dropship Community

So can see why joined and 'asked' ;);)

Pity couldnt help with answer though!

Nomi said:
[...] someone said if you change your initial address,shopify will close your store [...]
Suggest you go back and double check with the person called 'someone'

QueenBris

Of course the address is important. Every small business should take this in consideration. You can get a low-priced business address with the help of https://ipostal1.com/business-address.php because there they have the best address that provide you security for a small price. You can also add there a phone number and a fax. Buying this address you will look more professional and you don’t have to worry about some app closing your stores. It will be better if all the small businesses will take this in consideration and will buy an address.

Last edited: