Single Product Promo Page (DaVinci child theme)

Direct Webstore

But the unedited Promo Page child theme is not possible to install without removing the other, wondering why.
This is the problem my "solution" was for. With two renamed identical mother themes and two child themes ... this problem is solved. As for the "Buy Now" button ... no idea. LOL :)

Mar

This is the problem my "solution" was for. With two renamed identical mother themes and two child themes ... this problem is solved. As for the "Buy Now" button ... no idea. LOL :)
Thanks for the solution. But installing the unedited version of the child theme was just a try. Since I won't install it, I don't have to install another mother theme. The Buy Now button, I can switch to the other child theme in the mean time, or just remove Promo in the menu until it is resolved.

Mar

Did you have the same "Buy Now" button problem with the unedited version? I was going to ask this before ... but forgot. lol :)
I did not install the unedited version. I was about to try it, that is why I confirmed that I cannot install it without removing the other child theme. But when Ekaterina responded that it is a bug and they will fix it quickly, I did not proceed. When ever they say it is because of the way we integrate the child theme, we should try to install the unedited version and see. After all for what it is if buyers cannot use the Buy Now?

Direct Webstore

Right. I see. I didn't think the problem was caused by merging the two child themes together. Just wanted to confirm it. No big deal. I will just avoid using products with variations on the promo page until it's fixed. :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Sorry for interrupting :) We are going to launch the add-on (instead of the child theme) which is compatible with all the built-in themes. Beta testing is to start next week.

Mar

Right. I see. I didn't think the problem was caused by merging the two child themes together. Just wanted to confirm it. No big deal. I will just avoid using products with variations on the promo page until it's fixed. :)
I have tried products with no variation, don't work either. When I click BUY NOW, it will redirect to cart page but it is empty, cannot proceed with the payment.

Mar

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The bug will be fixed straightaway.
Ekaterina, no fix yet? I have tried products with no variation, don't work either. When I click BUY NOW, it will redirect to cart page but it is empty, cannot proceed with the payment.

Mar

Ekaterina, no fix yet? I have tried products with no variation, don't work either. When I click BUY NOW, it will redirect to cart page but it is empty, cannot proceed with the payment.
Ekaterina, update to this issue. Buy Now in products with no variation is now working. It will redirect to the cart page with the item and price. But in products with variations, it is still not working.

Andre M

Hello!

Single product promo page is ready for beta testing! The DaVinci child theme is designed to deliver an outstanding customer experience and drive sales by highlighting a specific item. With the help of this promo page option, you can create landing pages for your goods. Promo page will be available for Michelangelo and Rembrandt in the short-term future as well.

Here's is the demo.

To learn more, please refer to this guide.

Please feel free to ask questions, I’ll be happy to answer them!
How many itens we can do this?
And what is uel for this?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Have you tried BUY NOW if it is working? It is much more important than your problem.
We're going to release the add-on this week, it wont't have these bugs. Thank you for understanding.

Mar

Yes , My BUY NOW is working.
I am not using this child theme now. The Buy Now in products with variations never work at my end. The Buy Now in products without variation sometime work, but most of the time it don't. It will redirect to the cart page but no price. I am waiting for the add-on version, haven't heard about it yet.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am not using this child theme now. The Buy Now in products with variations never work at my end. The Buy Now in products without variation sometime work, but most of the time it don't. It will redirect to the cart page but no price. I am waiting for the add-on version, haven't heard about it yet.
Beta version of the add-on will be rolled out next week for sure. Sorry it's taking longer than expected.