Social Rabbit Support not provided by your Customer Support since last 4 months pending ticket

San Kumar

Hi Yaros,
Would like to raise an issue to resolve this 4 months long pending request to provide the Social Rabbit License keys which got reseted due to Plugin update. I have sent numerous mails to your customer support they don't care to reply back on that nor resolved it by any means. Can you please help on this.

Here is the communication excerpts for your reference:

On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎3‎, ‎2018‎ ‎02‎:‎51‎:‎47‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi There, Is There any way you can help me to resolve this issue, I am following up with you since January and quiet disappointed with the support provide to me till now.

Thanks,

Sanjiv

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎March‎ ‎10‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎49‎:‎27‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PST, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:

What's going on may I get to know why this issue is not resolved yet.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:03 PM, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:
Why this issue is not getting resolved nor i am getting any reply from support team, can u please look into it and send
Me the social rabbit
License key once again ASAP

On Saturday, February 17, 2018, 7:35 PM, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:
What happened to this request o don't think it is resolved yet.

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 3:58 PM, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:
sitename is www.waistfitness.com

thanks,
Sanjiv

To: k_sanju0@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: Social Rabbit License key is lost when I updated the new version

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
kumar sanjiv
Subject: Social Rabbit License key is lost when I updated the new version

JAN 31, 2018 | 02:54PM +06
Elena replied:
Hello!
Please, give the access details to your site’s Wordpress admin area
Regards,
Anna
Regards,
Elena

Support Manager.

Email: support@alidropship.com

AliDropship.com
JAN 27, 2018 | 04:20AM +06
kumar replied:
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Can u please reply back on this asap

JAN 24, 2018 | 06:11AM +06
Original message
kumar wrote:

Hi There, My Social Rabbit pluggin is asking for the License key when I update the Social Rabbit pluggin yesterday. Can u please send m ethe License Key, I have lost it seems. My Site name is WaistFitness.com
Thanks,

Sanjiv
This message was sent to k_sanju0@yahoo.com in reference to Case #: 43873.
[[3f4bf92ac19ad510ee28f8b2dd528389c50d4583-1129366678]]

NKSIG

Elena replied:
Hello!
Regards,
Anna
Regards,
Elena

Mate, they clearly replied and asked for login access details which you failed to provide. Providing a website URL isn't giving access details.

San Kumar

Elena replied:
Hello!
Regards,
Anna
Regards,
Elena

Mate, they clearly replied and asked for login access details which you failed to provide. Providing a website URL isn't giving access details.

Yes they Do and I have provided the detauils too but no action since then and they stopped replying back too.. here is the chain mail , hashing the username / password details for :

On Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:03 PM, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:
Why this issue is not getting resolved nor i am getting any reply from support team, can u please look into it and send
Me the social rabbit
License key once again ASAP

On Saturday, February 17, 2018, 7:35 PM, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:
What happened to this request o don't think it is resolved yet.

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 3:58 PM, kumar sanjiv <k_sanju0@yahoo.com> wrote:
sitename is www.waistfitness.com
username:XXXXX
password:XXXXXX

thanks,

Sanjiv

NKSIG

fair enough...........raise another support ticket or try contacting them on skype mate. Doesn't usually take that long. try searching your emails as well for your licence key, try lookin thru old emails as well.

San Kumar

Do you think I have not done all that things and just waiting for the customer support since last 4 months. leaving my note here is my last resort and I don't know if you are from their AliDropShip team or from support or not answering these q?. If not I Will wait for them to reply back and resolve it.

NKSIG

Do you think I have not done all that things and just waiting for the customer support since last 4 months. leaving my note here is my last resort and I don't know if you are from their AliDropShip team or from support or not answering these q?. If not I Will wait for them to reply back and resolve it.

If I was from their team it would clearly say that on my profile...which I’m not. I’m was merely trying to be helpful and offer suggestions but clearly from your tone of email, my help is not appreciated.

So good luck and in future, I suggest you keep your licence key emails in a folder or file for easy access.

Elena

Hello!
I have answered you via email!