Color Images not being downloaded

Abid Ali

Hi,

The color images are not being downloaded with the alidropship plugin. Your help in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Abid Ali

Attachments

• Screenshot at Alibaba Site.jpg
    Screenshot at Alibaba Site.jpg
    824.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot at my website.jpg
    Screenshot at my website.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

The color images are not being downloaded with the alidropship plugin. Your help in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Abid Ali
You need to set this option up. First go AliDropship Woo plugin -> Settings -> Nice Attributes -> Variations color settings -> Enable

Nice Attributes ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-04-05 16.58.21.png

Then go to Attributes-> Color name-> Configure Terms->Pick a color you need to use -> click Edit and set a color to it:

Attributes ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-04-05 17.02.22.png

Edit Color Name ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-04-05 17.03.29.png

Abid Ali

Thanks for your kind response. I have enabled the AliDropship Woo plugin -> Settings -> Nice Attributes -> Variations color settings -> Enable.

But the problem still persists. Some weeks ago when I downloaded the products from the Aliexpress the Alidropshipp Plugin also downloaded all the variations images and display them on my site product page. Images are attached. Now in the Variations, it is asking me to upload the image.

Attachments

• Screenshot (719).png
    Screenshot (719).png
    198.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (722)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (722)_LI.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (723)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (723)_LI.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (724)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (724)_LI.jpg
    758.2 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for your kind response. I have enabled the AliDropship Woo plugin -> Settings -> Nice Attributes -> Variations color settings -> Enable.

But the problem still persists. Some weeks ago when I downloaded the products from the Aliexpress the Alidropshipp Plugin also downloaded all the variations images and display them on my site product page. Images are attached. Now in the Variations, it is asking me to upload the image.
Please try to import products without autorization as you made before , open Import section of plugin and use direct import.
If it will not help, just import another product right after you imported the last one , all images should be downloaded with the next import.
Now we are working at optimization of image loading and we will solve this issue in the nearest time.