I'm needing some help with my new Social Rabbit plugin.

Direct Webstore

Have you added any products/images to your site yet? Those errors look like they are looking for things that don't exist.

Faisol M

Have you added any products/images to your site yet? Those errors look like they are looking for things that don't exist.

Before updating to the newest version, it didn't work for Twitter only, but worked for Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. After updating, it doesn't work for all the four

Faisol M

I never add images in this location but my Social Rabbit is working fine with the four social media sites.

That was what I thought after buying this plugin a few days ago and without adding any images, it was working fine with the three social media and the were some products/images already posted to my three social media. However, after updating it to the newest version, it is not working with the four social media. I decided to remove it and downloaded the newest version and reinstalled, but the issue persists. I have written this issue to support@socialrabbitplugin.com, but as usual no response.

Tablazines

They're extremely slow at responding to issues

That was what I thought after buying this plugin a few days ago and without adding any images, it was working fine with the three social media and the were some products/images already posted to my three social media. However, after updating it to the newest version, it is not working with the four social media. I decided to remove it and downloaded the newest version and reinstalled, but the issue persists. I have written this issue to support@socialrabbitplugin.com, but as usual no response.

I could never get mine to work with Pinterest...

I never add images in this location but my Social Rabbit is working fine with the four social media sites.