Using multiple AliExpress stores - consolidate shipping?

KTApril

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit confused and suspect I'm doing it wrong or just missing something.

I have an online store set up to sell j-fashion. The products I have from AliExpress come from 3 different stores, so by default if someone was to order one product that came from each store they would get 3 seperate packages.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Do you only list products from one store?
Or do your customers not care that it's 3 packages?
Or do you use another company to consolidate the orders and ship them out for you?

Thank you in advance!!! I'm so torn on this.

Mar

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit confused and suspect I'm doing it wrong or just missing something.

I have an online store set up to sell j-fashion. The products I have from AliExpress come from 3 different stores, so by default if someone was to order one product that came from each store they would get 3 seperate packages.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Do you only list products from one store?
Or do your customers not care that it's 3 packages?
Or do you use another company to consolidate the orders and ship them out for you?

Thank you in advance!!! I'm so torn on this.
When a buyer place an order, the order will be a specific product and seller. Other sellers selling the same product will not be involved.

KTApril

When a buyer place an order, the order will be a specific product and seller. Other sellers selling the same product will not be involved.

Thanks Mar, I understand that.
I was wanting to know what other people do.
If I had a hat from one AliExpress store and a bag from another store, do you place the order via the plugin and the customer just gets two seperate parcels?

Or do you place orders manually and use a company to consolidate the orders before shipping one parcel to the customer?

Or that's all too messy and you just have products from only one store on your shop?

Mar

Thanks Mar, I understand that.
I was wanting to know what other people do.
If I had a hat from one AliExpress store and a bag from another store, do you place the order via the plugin and the customer just gets two seperate parcels?

Or do you place orders manually and use a company to consolidate the orders before shipping one parcel to the customer?

Or that's all too messy and you just have products from only one store on your shop?
All Alidropsip transactions are made possible with the plugin. What do you mean by another store? If your store is AliExpress dropshipping, there is only one store and that is AliExpress. Any order that you receive can only be ordered with AliExpress and the seller will take care of the shipping. If there is more than one order placed by one buyer with the same shipping address and the seller of the items are the same, you may communicate with the seller and arrange the items shipped in one parcel. Your question is not very clear and I am not really sure if I am answering your question.

let's see if I understand you well.
Someone buys three products in your store, but in turn, you have to order it in Ali express to two or three different sellers.

• If the purchase will arrive as separate products or in a single package? The answer is: it will arrive in separate packages because you placed the order in different sellers.

• Do your customers not care that there are 3 packages? The answer is: No, simply because they are not paying for the shipment. If they were paying for the shipment, I guess they wouldn't like the idea so much.

• Do you use another company to consolidate the orders and ship them out for you? My answer is: Personally I don't use it and I haven't bothered to look for one. That would add more price to my products because they wouldn't do the work for free.

• Tip: The only advice I can give you is to contact your customers after receiving several packages and ask them what they think about the receipt of different packages for a single purchase. Or Do a survey among your clients, asking what they think about it. So you can clarify your doubts and at the same time keep your clients engaged.

Last edited:

Mar

let's see if I understand you well.
Someone buys three products in your store, but in turn, you have to order it in Ali express to two or three different stores.

• If the purchase will arrive as separate products or in a single package? The answer is: it will arrive in separate packages because you placed the order in different stores.

• Do your customers not care that there are 3 packages? The answer is: No, simply because they are not paying for the shipment. If they were paying for the shipment, I guess they wouldn't like the idea so much.

• Do you use another company to consolidate the orders and ship them out for you? My answer is: Personally I don't use it and I haven't bothered to look for one. That would add more price to my products because they wouldn't do the work for free.
There is a confusion between stores and sellers. With regards to AliExpress dropshipping, there is only one store and it is AliExpress. I really think the other stores mentioned here are AliExpress sellers that is why if the products are from different sellers, it cannot be shipped in one package since it is shipped by different sellers.

There is a confusion between stores and sellers. With regards to AliExpress dropshipping, there is only one store and it is AliExpress. I really think the other stores mentioned here are AliExpress sellers that is why if the products are from different sellers, it cannot be shipped in one package since it is shipped by different sellers.
Thank you, I corrected the answers.