Follow/Unfollow

Enlightenup

There should be a way to set how many people you follow/unfollow a day on instagram. I feel like it follows too many people a day and that it doesn't unfollow any so now I'm following way more followers than I have followers.

kevgl

I didn't know there Social Rabbit follows/unfollows. I can see it liking on FB but have disabled comment/reply spinner.
Am i missing something?

meeyule

If you have "Follow" activated in the Promoter section, it follows and unfollows people. And yes, it does seem to follow way more than it unfollows.

Cookie

If you have "Follow" activated in the Promoter section, it follows and unfollows people. And yes, it does seem to follow way more than it unfollows.

I doubt it will unfollow those it has followed in SR as there's no function tab to guide it how many days it will start to unfollow after following. eg : 5 or 7 days or 10 days. Unless it has AI on its own, or the rabbit has a brain to know when to unfollow after x amount of days.

I am actually trying out https://www.gramto.com/ for trial basis (free trial) as it can unfollow after following (and you can set the days to unfollow), who to unfollow, it also can auto-post to IG.

@meeyule are you on the lifetime SR or monthly ? Am on monthly but am thinking of switching to get the lifetime SR as I only have 1 site. Is the rabbit working well these days?

kevgl

I doubt it will unfollow those it has followed in SR as there's no function tab to guide it how many days it will start to unfollow after following. eg : 5 or 7 days or 10 days. Unless it has AI on its own, or the rabbit has a brain to know when to unfollow after x amount of days.

I am actually trying out https://www.gramto.com/ for trial basis (free trial) as it can unfollow after following (and you can set the days to unfollow), who to unfollow, it also can auto-post to IG.

@meeyule are you on the lifetime SR or monthly ? Am on monthly but am thinking of switching to get the lifetime SR as I only have 1 site. Is the rabbit working well these days?
No offence, but if you plan on paying for a social media poster, why don't you try it out yourself if it's working well these days :p..

There are a lot of social posters and you can easily get lost. I have tried a lot of social media posters and still searching one who can do all the things i want to do. Still trying out a few but i see some disadvantages at some points.. For example: i want to post to 3-4 social channels, Gramto for instance is just for Instagram, and you can only store 500mb of files. That's just a no go. I want to set it up so i have enough for at least a year scheduled in advance.

kevgl

I had no idea, i disabled: Facebook Promoter, Instagram Promoter, Comment Spinner and Replies Spinner, so maybe that's why it doesn't follow/unfollow. But im glad to i did it. Follow/Unfollow = disrespecting your customers.

Cookie

No offence, but if you plan on paying for a social media poster, why don't you try it out yourself if it's working well these days :p..

There are a lot of social posters and you can easily get lost. I have tried a lot of social media posters and still searching one who can do all the things i want to do. Still trying out a few but i see some disadvantages at some points.. For example: i want to post to 3-4 social channels, Gramto for instance is just for Instagram, and you can only store 500mb of files. That's just a no go. I want to set it up so i have enough for at least a year scheduled in advance.

A years schedule ? Dats really kinda like set & forget ? I thought I was the lazy one, well, I don't mind to log in to check once a week to maks ure all is working well. But I can't imagine scheduling for a year. Tried bulk uploading a csv file for 500 listings (targetted) and I almost doze off after doing only 50 rows in the CSV sheet.

I have tried a bunch of posters too, let's try a name-your-list for fun.
1) https://around.io/
2) mento.io
3) https://contentstudio.io/
4) https://fanpagerobot.com/
5) jarvee.com (full automation) heavily tout as the best in black warrier forum)
6) monstersocial (similar to jarvee, need to be run 24.7 on PC or server, have not tried this)
7) https://www.gramto.com/ (only for instagram)
8) https://www.socialpilot.co/
9) postcron.com
10) pinpinterest.com (only for pins)
11) sniply.com (for adding call-to-action url link, similar to King Pin's app)

Ya, really have to find a 4-in-1 good tool. Some others are basically only for Facebook posting so I shall not bother listing it here.

Please do share if you happen to discover any potential new ones.

Cookie

Really? I didn't bath for a couple of days just working on Jarvee and nearly missed all my meals trying to get it to work. I first installed it on my PC, it was working fine, then I relocated it to Amazon's free web server, and all hell broke loose. It's so slow and doesn't post anything at all. Pictues to instagram gets posted, but posts to FB doesn't when I scrape from other pages or other page post, not sure why. RSS feed do get posted but it gets timeout after awhile.

The auto-like/ auto-comment works ok. I didnt bother to check it cos it drove me up the wall trying to config the settings. Also, it needs to run 24/7 on a PC and mine is an old one. Can't take the overheating on my old trusty PC. So likely will reconsider Jarvee (again) if SR fails to work. So far between SR and Jarvee, I am opting for SR so I can sleep better rather than not sleeping at all trying to get Jarvee to work.

kevgl

A years schedule ? Dats really kinda like set & forget ? I thought I was the lazy one, well, I don't mind to log in to check once a week to maks ure all is working well. But I can't imagine scheduling for a year. Tried bulk uploading a csv file for 500 listings (targetted) and I almost doze off after doing only 50 rows in the CSV sheet.

Ya, really have to find a 4-in-1 good tool. Some others are basically only for Facebook posting so I shall not bother listing it here.

Please do share if you happen to discover any potential new ones.
Lol i like to automate things like these :). It depends, if you do it manually it will take you forever to set. But yes it is what i am looking for.

Here is my criteria list so far, i think you will find it usefull:
- Social media poster (photo/product/album/video/GIF(?) to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter;
- Must be a website or platform i can access wherever i am;
- No reminder to post notification for Instagram a.k.a auto post to Instagram without a phone;
- Unlimited media uploading;
- Low monthly cost but possibilty to scale;
- Low limits in posting to social media;
- Instagram comment overview with reply possibility;
- Instagram Link Feed;
- Social media analytics;
- Agenda scheduler (manual or automatic);
- Search & repost content (manual or automatic);
- Post content to WordPress blog.

I have not thought about how many accounts/social profiles. I still think i need to go for quality instead of quantity.
Let's say you run one social media account about Harry Potter and it gets blocked, or penalized,

Thanks for the tips, i went to see what the plans are on these services you mentioned.
FanpageRobot seems interesting, i will give this a try soon.

I used something similiar looking to JARVEE that was MassPlanner.. anyways i am done using VPS for automation.
The rest is useless imho since they are mostly (way) to expensive and offer to less in what i get for in return.

Good idea, here's my WordPress plugin list i have tried so far:
1) Social Rabbit
2) NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster
3) Social Media Auto Publish
4) Juicer
5) Microblog Poster - Auto Publish on Social Media
However, i don't like the fact my server is being used for posting.

I didn't list all the social posters i have tried. There are too many, but i am looking for an all-in-one solution :).

I am now trying out Later which suit the most to the list, but they are low on social profiles (2x insta/fb/pt/tw).

FanpageRobot may be a true competitor.. has a lot of automatic things, advertising possibilities, hashtag researcher, auto schedule, research influencers/competitors, posting to your WordPress website, hot content generator.

Cookie

Lol i like to automate things like these :). It depends, if you do it manually it will take you forever to set. But yes it is what i am looking for.

Here is my criteria list so far, i think you will find it usefull:
- Social media poster (photo/product/album/video/GIF(?) to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter;
- Must be a website or platform i can access wherever i am;
- No reminder to post notification for Instagram a.k.a auto post to Instagram without a phone;
- Unlimited media uploading;
- Low monthly cost but possibilty to scale;
- Low limits in posting to social media;
- Instagram comment overview with reply possibility;
- Instagram Link Feed;
- Social media analytics;
- Agenda scheduler (manual or automatic);
- Search & repost content (manual or automatic);
- Post content to WordPress blog.

I have not thought about how many accounts/social profiles. I still think i need to go for quality instead of quantity.
Let's say you run one social media account about Harry Potter and it gets blocked, or penalized,

Thanks for the tips, i went to see what the plans are on these services you mentioned.
FanpageRobot seems interesting, i will give this a try soon.

I used something similiar looking to JARVEE that was MassPlanner.. anyways i am done using VPS for automation.
The rest is useless imho since they are mostly (way) to expensive and offer to less in what i get for in return.

Good idea, here's my WordPress plugin list i have tried so far:
1) Social Rabbit
2) NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster
3) Social Media Auto Publish
4)Juicer
5) Microblog Poster - Auto Publish on Social Media
However, i don't like the fact my server is being used for posting.

I didn't list all the social posters i have tried. There are too many, but i am looking for an all-in-one solution :).

I am now trying out Laterwhich suit the most to the list, but they are low on social profiles (2x insta/fb/pt/tw).

FanpageRobot may be a true competitor.. has a lot of automatic things, advertising possibilities, hashtag researcher, auto schedule, research influencers/competitors, posting to your WordPress website, hot content generator.

Thank you so much for sharing your list as well. Are you on orginal or woo version ? SI am on orginal so not a lot of plugins works. Yes, we all are still searching for the holy grail for SMM. Am on the same page as you, was thinking about later cos it gives you a instagram shoppable link in your bio where it makes your instagra post clickable and shoppable.

You should try fanpagerobot, i had a field day using their tools to scrape viral native facebook videos from top fanpages onto my own page, and the videos are hosted on their servers. If its a yearly payment it works out to less than $10/day.

Enlightenup

Thank you so much for sharing your list as well. Are you on orginal or woo version ? SI am on orginal so not a lot of plugins works. Yes, we all are still searching for the holy grail for SMM. Am on the same page as you, was thinking about later cos it gives you a instagram shoppable link in your bio where it makes your instagra post clickable and shoppable.

You should try fanpagerobot, i had a field day using their tools to scrape viral native facebook videos from top fanpages onto my own page, and the videos are hosted on their servers. If its a yearly payment it works out to less than $10/day.

I use a free app right now called snapppt. https://www.getsnapppt.com/

Enlightenup

Fan Page Robot seems awesome for automating new relevant content but the main reason to use SR is that it takes the items from your store and posts them automatically. Is there an easy way to incorporate my items with FPR?

Cookie

Don't think so. I subcribe for 1 mth only with FPR and gave up cos there's still a certain amount of posting and semi-mouse work to be done. I discovered https://www.getsnapppt.com/ yesterday too, Share the link of this app in another post in this forum.

You mentioned you're looking at Later.com rght ? with this free pp we can get the same clickable image instagram for free. So I decided not to pursue Later.com too since we can use this app for free.

Are you on original or Woo ? I tried to intergrate Snapppt into mmy original, it doesn't work, only compatible with woo. So I still have to manually insert each clickable url link into the Snapppt Instagram shop

Cookie

If you're on woo you can click to connect the store with API however I am on Original and I tried to connect my store to Snapppt but it doesn't authorize the app.

Cookie

Really ? I have been gagging myself to switch over to woo from original cos there's so many apps I could plugin with the woo version. With original it's so canned that I am stuck with SR and i can't intergrate so many apps without the woocomerce API.

I couldnt develop a child theme, I can't imagine spending another 2 mths starting from scratch to abandon my original and swap to woo.

Can you tell me something wrong about woo to stop me from fantasizing about it ?